• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    So if anyone knows how to move this post to ' general discussion' let me know. Cannot find 'report post' sub section. :ugh:

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    The report post is the little yellow triangle at the bottom of the post. Report it and tell them you put it in the wrong section.

As far as the insurance, I have the normal free ($1500 IIRC) insurance and wasn't asked any questions. I just had to fill out the request for it. If you are looking for more than the standard amount then they might have a couple, not sure. I'm sure someone here has the extra and can help more.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I get the free insurance also and my wife gets it too so basically double the insurance. No questions asked about serial numbers or anything like that. They do ask if you have more than that value trying to get you to upgrade the amount for a fee of course. But even the extra charge for additional insurance seems reasonable

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    I took the free and bought a bit extra. I don't remember exactly but questions were minimal and there's no serial numbers or pictures required.

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    No SNs or photos needed. Guns over a certain value, including accessories like scopes, need a description and value estimate to be compensate full value. The ins coverage is in addition to any other ins you have, so for example if you have $2k through homeowners ins and claim $5k through the NRA ins, they would pay out $3k.

-rvb

Top Bottom