• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    You'll be really happy with it. I don't believe they make the US Palm optic specific uppers in the Yugo length, but you can still mount off the top rail or side mount if the rifle is equipped with one. Another option to consider would be an Ultimak, if all you are wanting to do is mount an optic and possibly a light. I actually prefer it to a quadrail, because it still retains the original look of the rifle.
    AK 47 Accessories, Yugo M70 Forward Gas Tube Scope Mount
    AK 47 Accessories, Yugo M92 / PAP Pistol Forward Optic Mount

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    There is also ultimak, krebs, Texas weapon systems, etc. anything is better than airsoft crap

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    Or that... That works too. I found some wood once with new kids on the block under the clear coat. Apparently some Serbian 14 yr old girl wanted to decorate her death machine.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    As much as people disparage them, I had a decent enough experience with them on a Romy that I've long since gotten rid of. They were sturdy enough to maintain an Magpul AFG on it, as well as a light. It survived some really rough handling and held up well enough. Wasn't super tight, so no optic mounting. Not great, but not terrible either. Kinda feel AR rails is where you should demand quality and skip the UTG stuff entirely, AK applications, not so much if you don't have a requirement for scout optic mounting.

Having horsed with and considering getting a MI rail for my M92, however, I will say that the MI rails are HUGELY superior to UTG, can hold an optic and aren't that much more.

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    Put an optic thats supposed to be on there?

:popcorn:

Look up ZRaK ON-76 on a yugo PAP, ETC
    Im also a fan of the NPZ or Belarus mounts they are both rock solid and will last and hold zero long after you have turned to carbon.

Last edited:

roadrunner681

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    henry county
    i have one that came with the gun, its sub par in my opinion to standard hand guards , the damn thing is not sturdy enough for me since ive had to tap the screw holes already once, buy a good rail or hand guard since there not that much more. to be fair it did get ran over with a snowmobile and thats all it did to it.

Top Bottom