Anyone Making Signs for the Indy 2A Protest?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Just wondering if anyone is making / bringing signs to carry at the State Capitol on Saturday.

I am trying to put one together, it will look something like this:

Obamaand Planned Parenthood

HaveKilled 1,000,000 Children Since 2010!!

My Guns Have Never Killed Anyone!

Control Yourself Mr. President

Last edited:

Mellow

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2011
    Harrison County
    RE: Abortion. I prefer to stay away from topics that don't pertain to the issue at hand. (Second Ammendment)
    Here are a few ideas I had been kicking around for a sign.

-Disarming innocent People does not protect innocent people

-You actually think criminals will obey gun control laws?

-I can't wait to be lectured about my gun rights by an Administration responsible for giving guns to Mexican drug cartel members.

-Banning Assault weapons would have prevented the Sandy Hook Shooting? False. Connecticut already had an assault rifle ban.

-What part of "...Will not be infringed." confuses you?

-Every year 100,000 people die from obesity in the USA. Ban Forks and Spoons!

-In any massacre, the law-abiding are violated twice. The dead, by the psychos who kill them. The living, by the politicians who try to disarm them for the next psycho.

-Cops carry guns to protect themselves, not you.

-The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, the response time of a 9mm is 1250 FPS feet per second.

Baloo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I must say I agree with some of President Obama's remarks today.

I agree with should prosecute those whom allow criminals to have guns.

Therefor I think it is only just that Attorney General Holder, Secretary of State Clinton, and President Obama are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Their actions have allowed Criminals, and Sworn Enemies of the United States to have guns. They call it Fast and Furious, and Arming Syrian Rebels (known members of AL-Qaeda). Because they allowed criminals to have guns (paid for by US Tax Payers) thousand of children, and adults have been murdered.

I urge you all to write your State and Federal elected Officials, and also write the Justices of the Supreme Court demanding that President Obama, Attorney General Holder, and Secretary of State Clinton are Removed from Office, and face charges of Murder, and Trafficking Weapons.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    RE: Abortion. I prefer to stay away from topics that don't pertain to the issue at hand. (Second Ammendment)
    Here are a few ideas I had been kicking around for a sign.

-Disarming innocent People does not protect innocent people

-You actually think criminals will obey gun control laws?

-I can't wait to be lectured about my gun rights by an Administration responsible for giving guns to Mexican drug cartel members.

-Banning Assault weapons would have prevented the Sandy Hook Shooting? False. Connecticut already had an assault rifle ban.

-What part of "...Will not be infringed." confuses you?

-Every year 100,000 people die from obesity in the USA. Ban Forks and Spoons!

-In any massacre, the law-abiding are violated twice. The dead, by the psychos who kill them. The living, by the politicians who try to disarm them for the next psycho.

-Cops carry guns to protect themselves, not you.

-The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, the response time of a 9mm is 1250 FPS feet per second.

I hope that we get one of each of the above!! I also thought about one of the signs you suggested, "What Part of 'Shall Not be Infringed' Do You Not Understand". However, I chose this one, because the way I see it, this issue is NOT unrelated at all. Obama is trampling on the rights of all Americans. He tramples on the freedom of religion of Christians. He tramples on the gun rights of patriots. He tramples on the very lives of the unborn. So, in fact it very much pertains to the issue at hand. Today Obama said, if we can save just one child, we have to try. But he is responsible for millions of children dying. That is a huge hypocrisy. He kills millions with legislation and federal funding, but uses a tragedy of children dying to justify further attacks on the constitution. He doesn't really care about children, he only cares about dismantling the Constitution. Obama really thinks the U. S. Constitution is outdated, and so he spends ALL of his political energy in attacking it, even while our people are dying at Ben Ghazzi - he is obsessed! He has attacked the 1st Amendment and religious freedom for the last 4 years. Now he is attacking the 2nd Amendment. I thought I would like to have a sign that points out the hyrocrisy. But please do come and bring your sign too! Hope we get to meet each other out there and I get to shake your hand.

grogie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Wheeling Around Indy
    I had this on a sign in my yard for most of November. ;)

guns_dont_kill_people_drug_cartels_armed_tshirts-r009105d25fe04aadaf73a3ba921a11da_8nhmi_512.jpg

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    This is the one my wife came up with, she is planning to go with me. I'm so proud of my wife, she's taking part and she's not a citizen yet, she's Canadian! This is the sign she's bringing:

Firstthe 1st Amendment

Nowthe 2nd Amendment

Mr.Obama, Why Do You Hate the

UnitedStates Constitution?

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    This is the one my wife came up with, she is planning to go with me. I'm so proud of my wife, she's taking part and she's not a citizen yet, she's Canadian! This is the sign she's bringing:

Firstthe 1st Amendment

Nowthe 2nd Amendment

Mr.Obama, Why Do You Hate the

UnitedStates Constitution?

Im not a US citizen either and I would join if I were in Indy in time. :yesway:
    The great thing about the 2A is that it protects "the right of the people" and not just "the right of the US citizens". :patriot:

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Im not a US citizen either and I would join if I were in Indy in time. :yesway:
    The great thing about the 2A is that it protects "the right of the people" and not just "the right of the US citizens". :patriot:

The way I see it, she's going to make a very good citizen when she's eligible, and if that is your intention, I'm sure you will also. I have seen it over and over again in my life, that immigrants often make the best Americans, and often the most successful Americans financially as well. It's great in a way and in another way it's sad that there is so much apathy in this country. If only more people would get off their a$$ and make a contribution, write, call, go to a rally, make their voices heard, VOTE!! If only more people would take advantage of their freedom, we would not be in this mess today.

Top Bottom