Anyone in Bloomington have a spare NFA Form 1 set?!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Never mind, found a spare set in my NFA DAY pile. I am still on for my election day NFA filing.

Move along, nothing to see here...

Last edited:

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    i may ask what is this about?
    He asked if anyone had a set of the forms required to legally manufacture a firearm (in this case, either a short-barrelled rifle, suppressor, or some other legal but restricted item), then updated his post to say that he'd found what he needed, so his prior request was unnecessary.

I got curious and went to the ATF site to see if those forms were available online. When I found that they were, I posted the link for others who might need them.

Blessings,
    B

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Bill of Rights, I think that download may be out of date by one revision.

Dragnut06, I want to take an AK "Krink" Pistol and put a folding stock on it. To do so, I have to fill out paperwork, get fingerprinted, and "donate" $200 to the government (read - tax stamp) once their FBI check is complete.

Yes, all just to put a stock on a pistol and make it a short barreled rifle.

Why? That is a good question....

Oh, and I did have enough forms to get two that are not all messed up with mistakes. But then I promptly filled out the fingerprint cards wrong and only hope that I have two more at the shop which is entirely possible.

I was always bad at doing careful forms. Terrible at those fill in the blank tests. That and I really need to read instructions BEFORE I am done with the job...

Top Bottom