Anyone hearing about a possible coup in China?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    He was pictured with Putin or is that Rasputin(?) during some summit where they said they were going into some cooperative dividing up the countries they weren't going to nuke or something like that ...I really wasn't paying attention to those 2 despots. Maybe if both were on a roof fiddling. Just maybe.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    As near as I can tell, as of 9PM, 23 Sept, this is a story based on nothing.

There is nothing like this on AP, Reuters, Al Jazeera, or the BBC.

If this were based on anything credible you'd see something somewhere outside of this story. Also, they don't quote anyone that can be verified outside of, well, them... There was nothing I could see that could be verified anywhere else.

Regards,

Doug

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Then there's this:

Previous investigations revealed that Sun failed to stay true to the Party’s ideals and faith, displayed "extremely inflated political ambition and very poor political integrity," issued groundless criticisms of the Party's policies, and spread political rumors, Xinhua reported.

Supposedly the police apparatus is still under influence of Jiang Zemin and his allies, while the Army is under Xi.

Watch who is actually being purged...

:dunno:

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Forward Observer posted a video yesterday about chatter going on that the US could be making moves towards deposing Putin.

With the instability going on globally at the moment, I could see a lot of shake-ups occurring as the global economy is tanking. The people are getting restless and are tired of being cannon fodder for bankster wars. With China's housing market crashing and the people engaging in bank runs and not paying debts, I can easily see an internal conflict taking place. The proof will be what the Main Stream Media decides to tell us and how they spin it.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    "This video of military vehicles moving to #Beijing comes immediately after the grounding of 59% of the flights in the country and the jailings of senior officials. There’s a lot of smoke, which means there is a fire somewhere inside the #CCP. #China is unstable."

My favorite comment is: "Xi is being replaced by Xii".

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    More analysis of political goings-on to force the US’s hand in Ukraine and narrative building to oust or depose Putin (with a statement from China):

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    As near as I can tell, as of 9PM, 23 Sept, this is a story based on nothing.

There is nothing like this on AP, Reuters, Al Jazeera, or the BBC.

If this were based on anything credible you'd see something somewhere outside of this story. Also, they don't quote anyone that can be verified outside of, well, them... There was nothing I could see that could be verified anywhere else.

Regards,

Doug
    Well, according to the AP, nobody was boarding up houses with people still in them back at the very beginning of the pandemic. Or videos of mass graves. So take that with a grain of salt.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    While we are trying to over throw Putin, which most likely will lead to someone worse, though I had hoped it would lead to better...ya how stupid was I thinking?....And this is all Bidens doing, and while we do this to Russia, China is trying to overthrow us to take over. They already have every democrat on their side, they own already most of America, they own many in office today. Maybe all 3 of us will get nuked off the map. And then it all goes back to the old bible days of Europe, Africa and the Middle East......Israel would be up a crick without a paddle without the US.

Top Bottom