Anyone ever seen a chicken come home to roost?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Yeah, got me too. Lol. I was half expecting a video of chickens running back and forth outside a fence they already flew over, because it didn't occur to them that flying over the fence works in both directions. Those who have had chickens will know what I mean.

edwea

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jan 25, 2015
    New Dolan
    We had a chicken come back after being gone for about 3 months. I knew it was her because she had a slightly deformed beak. She looked like she had a rough 3 months, skinny, missing feathers, looked frazzled and wild eyed. so yes, I have seen a chicken come home to roost.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    When they're complaining about "violence", they should look to themselves.
    Not to defend Pres. Biden, but that's a LOCAL issue.
    I agree to an extent. There is only one side which has welcomed riots, looting, burning and violence. One side that embraces lies and works for different standards of acceptable behavior based on such important criteria as skin color. One side which is refusing to prosecute crime all across the country. That would be Biden's team and as the leader of that team he is responsible for the direction the team takes. He's easily as culpable as anyone for this new era of bull :poop: .

I don't know about anyone else but I'm sure happy to be living in this new era. I just never realized how miserable life in America was back before the leftists came in to fix everything. Sure seems like everyone is better off now (except the working class that is).

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I just don't see the endgame in all of this, It's got to be depressing property values and tax rates. Maybe big computer money figures it will be able to buy up cities on the cheap and turn them into some sort of Jetson's utopia.

Top Bottom