Anyone else watching First Person Defender vids?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    First Person Defender just released a new batch of videos of their force on force, simunition training scenarios.

I really enjoy watching these, as they put average concealed carriers into likely self -defense scenarios. They range from convenience store and ATM robbery attempts to workplace shootings and home invasions.

If you haven't seen the series you should check it out on YouTube. They are very eye opening and you can learn a lot by watching other people screw up and get shot in the back. They are also really well done with a lot of good production value.

[video=youtube_share;Wth1ktsZ6KQ]http://youtu.be/Wth1ktsZ6KQ[/video]

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    I've been subscribed for a while now. Good videos. Been having problems with YouTube for a week or so. I can't get any videos to play on the site but embedded ones like this will play fine. I'm sure it's something wrong with either my flash or something new on Tube that NoScript doesn't like. New distro is due any time and I'm planning a complete system wipe anyway.

tcoats84

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2013
    I have been watching them on YouTube. Good stuff. It's easy to pick up on things that I realize I need to think about and work on.

g00n24

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    IN
    anyone know of any places/training centers around IN that uses simmunition like this?

Top Bottom