Anyone else feel like today is D-Day for the 2A?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brett

Marksman
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Jul 13, 2010
    ECI
    Well, our vice-douchebag will be releasing his "unbiased" report today about how to curb gun violence. I feel it will be all one sided against guns and law abiding citizens. I also think Obama could issue executive orders today based on what Biden says. They probably already have the executive orders all ready to go minus the signature. The national assault on the 2A is coming if not already here.

G McBride

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2008
    Centerville
    We all knew this was coming if Obama got re-elected. Time to put up or shut up.

It will take a lot of money, calls and letters to your elected officials to stop this assault.

Please do what you can to help.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    We have a serious fight on our hands but there is a lot we can do, and many people with political power on our side. We need to be relentless in writing and calling our senators and reps, don't stop at just one letter - keep writing, keep calling!

And FINALLY, long soverdue mention of:

Texas Congressman Threatens Impeachment if Obama Moves on Guns

Read more: Texas congressman threatens impeachment if Obama moves on guns | Fox News

JBI812

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 28, 2012
    East side Indianapol
    What makes me mad is that the fools try and hide behind a commission's recommendations. The rules were set in concrete before the meeting was called to order. The members of the commission were used to justify a pre-determined outcome.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    I would say more like Pearl than D-Day.

We got attacked, but knew it was likely based on the political and economic climate.

BravoMike

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Avon
    Just the start...today it's "assault weapons"... if that passes...everything else is on the table.

Col Cooper talked about this in one of his books. It is so true. Next will be lever action rifles, then pump action shotguns, then only single shots, then.....

Disgusting. :xmad:

SecondhandSnake

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2013
    It sure feels like a dark day. Almost like the shot heard round the world. NY was the first to fall and it looks to be a long, arduous battle...

pokersamurai

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    LaPorte
    Could be...but I'm eternally optimistic, so I'm sticking with Pearl.

Game is "on", now we have to see how much sand we have.

I agree.

MolonLabe_s.jpg

Tdcompton

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Indianapolis, IN
    Truly a sad and frightening time... My Father called me and we had a chat about this very topic, he still wants to believe that rational thinking will win over and this won't be as bad as we all fear... I sure hope that he is correct - But I doubt that he is.

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    I spoke about this at length with my wife this evening. This sort of crap is the beginning of the end.

--- beginning of rant ---

The liberals are going for the jugular. They have us putting out fires all over the place.

Their voting block of dependents is getting larger and larger, from illegals to welfare wookies. People are going to vote what they think is in their best interest, and if they can get "free Health Care" or free food ... they they'll vote for anyone.

The thing that kills me, is that people on our side keep arguing that places with gun control have more crime - higher gun ownership equals less crime.

They. don't. care.

They are going to take your guns. Period.
    You're going to resist you say ... hold back a few guns? Congratulations. You are a felon. You will lose your job ... everything.

It's coming and it's just a warm up for the mark .. ... .....

-- end of rant --

Well, hope everyone had a good day.

Top Bottom