• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kaneda13

Adeptus Mechanicus
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I've got a few things that I'd like picked up, giving them to anyone who will take all of them. I have an older electric stove/oven (stove worked, oven didn't), dishwasher (leaked), 2 riding lawn mowers (Craftsman turns over, no compression; Bolens won't crank), and 2 pressure tanks from old water softener system. Both mowers are complete with decks (32 and 36 I believe, could be wrong). I'm on the NE side, near 56th and Emerson. I'll gladly help load them all up if you can get them all. Not trying to sell any of this, just want it gone (so please don't ask for just one item).

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    There any way you can just get all that stuff to the curb and let a scrapper come and get it? Do you get scrappers that drive through the evening before trash day?

Kaneda13

Adeptus Mechanicus
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Not in my neighborhood. I'm in a pretty secluded division (only one road in/out), so we don't get any traffic except those of us that life there, and people who are lost.

TB1999

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    Put it on craigslist curb alert.

Or put it by the curb with a for sale sign, it will be gone.

I guess kokomo is a lot like Indianapolis. If you put something on the curb with a "free" sign, no one takes it. If you put the same item on the curb with a "for sale" sign, it will be picked up by the first person looking to steal something.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    I guess kokomo is a lot like Indianapolis. If you put something on the curb with a "free" sign, no one takes it. If you put the same item on the curb with a "for sale" sign, it will be picked up by the first person looking to steal something.

I've used that tactic 2-3 times over the years. "Free vacuum - works!" Sat by the dumpster for 2 days. New sign "$20 o.b.o with a fake tx # on it and it was gone in a few hours. Think I've done it with a TV before, too.

Top Bottom