Any unusual, odd or funny features on your property?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I will start, my place has been part farms and woods for a very long time. At the edge of my yard I have a disc that was left there and a couple of walnut trees grew up into the disc. It's cool to look at and wonder about what this disc did many years ago around my place. View attachment 201336 View attachment 201337
    Maybe some day. I have a 1920s IH steel-wheel 2 bottom plow and a McCormick-Deering horse-drawn sickle bar mower as yard art at the front of my property, but it will be a long time before the trees grow through them.

yetti462

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 18, 2016
    Unglaciated heaven
    I have an odd depression on a ridge with a, headstone?? stone has no carvings or etching. Looks like a grave, the stone is to the west and depression from stone runs due east.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Not sure how odd, but I have a large rock sticking out of the foundation in my basement. It's about 1 ft deep, 2 ft wide, and 1 1/2 ft high from the floor. I'm guessing it is quite a bit bigger than that and they didn't want to dig/blast it out so they just poured the concrete around it.

Top Bottom