Any experience buying from Smokelesspowdershop.com?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fire Lord

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Around Franklin
    Like the title says, anybody ever purchased from smokelesspowdershop.com? Website looks legit, prices seem fair. Has an FFL number posted on the website that matches the address given. Just nervous about purchasing from a site that isn't known. Any thoughts?

Last edited:

Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    They look legit at first glance. The only catch I see is they require a $250 minimum order. I put about $400 worth in the cart and it showed a flat $20 shipping charge. Don't know if they have a haz mat charge, I didn't get that far.

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    Search for the company on google and nothing comes up. Not something you'd expect from a company that's been around for "some years"

Lots of little stuff, too generic and too many generic pictures. What should be + and - buttons next to the quantity are L and K.

Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    To me, the $250 minimum order was suspicious but I never even thought about the payment terms. This thread taught me a few things I never considered before. Good discussion.

STFU

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 30, 2015
    Hamilton County
    Yes, this is typical right now.

I have found several places that "have CCI small pistol primers in stock" (red flag #1) at only slightly higher than normal prices (red flag #2), and will even "chat" online with you...but the only payment options was Venmo (red flag #3).

Not a chance in hell are they getting a dime from me.

45Guy

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    Like the title says, anybody ever purchased from smokelesspowdershop.com? Website looks legit, prices seem fair. Has an FFL number posted on the website that matches the address given. Just nervous about purchasing from a site that isn't known. Any thoughts?
    I just tried the site and it is unavailable as in dead

Jricc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2021
    Demotte
    Glade to have a great group of people to help out like this happy I read this was looking in to them as well dang svammers

Top Bottom