• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tackshot

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 11, 2014
    Southside
    Went to eat lunch at buffalo wild wings in plainfield today and noticed on my way OUT that they had sticker on their door that "all guns are banned here" . I went back in and asked how long this policy has been in effect and they said only a few weeks. I'm pretty upset about it seeing that I've been going there since I was 16 and I still go there quite frequently for sporting events. But as for now they have lost my business.

Rant Over....

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Incidentally I noticed several weeks ago that the "No Berettas" sticker on the door into Hooters in Greenwood is no longer there. I always cc my Taurus 24/7 anyway, my Beretta is just a little too large to comfortably carry in my opinion.

totenkopf

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    Sorry to hear that. I've carried my Sigs into the Buffalo Wild Wings here in Richmond and never had anyone say anything to me. Our Buffalo Wings & Rings, is a different story. They used to have a big no guns sign at the entrance. No idea if they still do or not, as I haven't eaten there since I first noticed it.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    My wife likes BWs, but I hate going there because I have to take out a second mortgage to afford it.

Overpriced food, low quality.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2012
    01001111 01001000
    People still eat there?

That food is not fit for a homeless shelter.

I used to love BW3's. They made some changes to their food and haven't been back in several years. I find I can get better tasting wings out of the Sam's Club frozen section and heat them up in my microwave than I get at BW3's now.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    This is policy for corporate owned stores only, and has been in effect for several months, individual franchisees are free to make their own mistakes! Plainfield is a corporate store, and several months ago when one of the managers told about their new stickers, he made it a point to say he didn't mind guns in the store, just not OC, as it rattles the sheep! Now it is directed at OC, and badly done CC, managers have been told to ask customers to leave if they see a firearm.

blink

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Bedford, IN
    Let them know at %BWW, %GunBan.

Just saw a great video on facebook a little while ago and reading this thread reminded me of it again. Couldn't find a link to post and as it's not family friendly that might be a good thing. if anyone has seen the video and can point me in a direction to where I can download it it would be much appreciated. If anyone wants to see the video here is a link to my facebook page. It's the vid with the man and woman standing behind the kitchen counter island.

https://www.facebook.com/aaron.wagner.7370

rbhargan

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    Carmel/Liberty
    The proper response would be to stop at the front desk on your way out, remark that you had not noticed their sign when you came in, apologize, and then stick your finger down your throat and puke all over the entryway. Asking for a glass of water to rinse would be optional.

snafu21

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Every great now and then I'll get stuck going there even though I don't particularly enjoy the food. After done working and with my open carry rig on, I hear, "We're going to BWW" and as much as I said I wasn't going I was told "Yes you are".... So I had to change clothes and holster to go eat ****ty over priced food.

Even though there is NO sign at the Washing Square Mall store, I've heard they are Anti-Gun.

Now I just feel full and icky.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Every great now and then I'll get stuck going there even though I don't particularly enjoy the food. After done working and with my open carry rig on, I hear, "We're going to BWW" and as much as I said I wasn't going I was told "Yes you are".... So I had to change clothes and holster to go eat ****ty over priced food.

Even though there is NO sign at the Washing Square Mall store, I've heard they are Anti-Gun.

Now I just feel full and icky.

I'll have a glass of water, that's all please.

Top Bottom