• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MagicKev

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2011
    I was at a local gun shop today and overheard some bad news. Apparently BW3 and Indiana legislature have joined forces. The lifetime concealed carry permits will no longer be issued to Buffalo Wild Wing patrons.

Bisbobble

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 15, 2012
    Carmel/Zionsville
    I was at a local gun shop today and overheard some bad news. Apparently BW3 and Indiana legislature have joined forces. The lifetime concealed carry permits will no longer be issued to Buffalo Wild Wing patrons.

:laugh:

Seriously though, you should ALWAYS open carry anyway. It's better than concealed.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    What about those people who just get "To Go" orders?

I heard it would be OK as long as you leave it in the car. They also said they will require LTCH holders to not be in same house with firearms when the phone in theri to go orders.

Remember folks! If Ma Bell can connect you, You're too close for their comfort!!

Be careful out there! Its getting treachurous!

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    That's okay, I'll take my business to Hooters. They're gun friendly plus there is better scenery.

picture.php

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    That's okay, I'll take my business to Hooters. They're gun friendly plus there is better scenery.

picture.php

Not that it matters but they do have a no gun sign in the window of the one in Greenwood. It's very easy to miss, probably intentionally, upper left corner of the door with a lot of other crap.

Or so I've heard.

And what the hell are those waitress' doing with so much skin coverage?:xmad:

pmorriso

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Columbus, IN
    As far as i'm concerned BW3 doesn't exist. Service is terrible enough to keep me from going there. The whole not backing the 2nd is a cherry on the top!

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    That ^^ is disgusting. What's happened to our morals in this country?

I fully understand. That pic showed an alarming lack of diversity and social acceptance! Now, if one of the other ladies had been displaying an AK to similar advantage, I'd have felt much better about the whole thing.

I will rationalize the fashion regression of way too much skin coverage as perhaps being due to the season. It's the best I can do. Otherwise, the prudishness displayed would be quite alarming.

:patriot:

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I met another Ingo'er and his wife in the Lafayette BW3 a couple of years ago.
    I had just purchased some of the new (back then) .410 self-defense rounds with the three copper shot (.36cal) in it.

I cut one of these .410 rounds open and disposed of the powder and re-inserted the shot just to carry it.

O.K. I sit down at the table with my guest and we begin talking. I pulled the cut open .410 round out and set it on the table for the other Ingo'er to see.

Just about this time, the waiter showed up at the table and began to ask us about drinks, then he noticed the .410 round on the table.

The waiter actually stopped what he was doing and took a step back. He then asked in a nervous voice, "Oh my gosh, that thing doesn't have a firing pin in it does it?"

I assured him there was no way that the .410 round on the table had a firing pin in it. I didn't tell him my Taurus .357 under my shirt did.

The way this guy acted, I didn't even try to correct him.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Not that it matters but they do have a no gun sign in the window of the one in Greenwood. It's very easy to miss, probably intentionally, upper left corner of the door with a lot of other crap.

Or so I've heard.

And what the hell are those waitress' doing with so much skin coverage?:xmad:

Does that mean they don't hire gals that carry 45's? ;)

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    You all make a fine point. Wonder if anyone has though of doing a little research and starting a thread that would be pinned and on that thread would be a running list of 2A friendly or 2A unfriendly food service providers?

Might make a good piece for the site.

thatgtrguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Y'all are bumming me out. I love BW3. My friend's daughter works there so the service is good.

Top Bottom