• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Found this on the brady facebook page. Anti 2nd Amendment and Gun cartoon collection
    [noparse]http://blog.bradycampaign.org/?p=2160[/noparse]

Last edited by a moderator:

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    Liberals :rolleyes: It never ceases to amaze me...they are the ones who sling, nay CATAPULT the most crap in our direction, yet cry "foul!" when we call them out on their anti-American and anti-freedom rants. Come and take them :draw:

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    That was great. I love it when the socially handicapped try to play with others, its so darn cute. Liberals you have delighted us long enough, be gone now.

thej27

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Crawfordsville
    Doonesbury has never been a funny comic. All of them just show you how ignorant the cartoonists really are when it comes to reality. The one doonesbury where the guy said something about a display of his manly firepower. I would like to know their definition of being a man. Mine is doing everything you can to protect your family and friends from harm Theirs must be pandering to the bad guy hoping he won't decide to hurt you and relying on waiting on the police to get there to protect you.

And the other one that had what seems to be a stuttering wounded veteran verbally attacking the open carry guy was just in poor taste. I bet in real life a lot of the "open-carry yahoos" sitting at that table would be vets.

OAK

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    TH
    bradycampaign.org=waste of Internet and we all know the Internet was invented by Al Gore... I bet he is ticked!

dieselman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2009
    Bloomington
    this is a little off topic but i couldnt help but notice they have the "people shot-o-meter" in the top right hand corner... claiming 249 people have been shot today! my question for them: how many of those 249 alleged shootings happened with illegally obtained/possessed firearms that any sort of anti gun legislation will do little to nothing to prevent. Im going to go out on a limb here and say at least 245. idiots.

Top Bottom