Another example of... What could go wrong?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    There used to be a girl at work that had what I can only describe as a child's stick figure drawings on her arms. It made me wonder if she did them herself or actually let her kids give her tattoos. :n00b:

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I've got a practice tattoo. I was the guys third one. Cost me a case of beer, which I then helped him drink afterwards. He did another guy first, then himself second :n00b:.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Prison tats?
    No, she didn't strike me as the prison type (and since it's a federal employer, I don't think she would have passed her security check if she had been in prison). She was an odd one. She was built "unusually". I used to think she had been built from two different girls. One that was somewhat thin to "average" from the waist up, but also one that was rather "large" from the waist down. Let's just say, I think Sir Mixalot would have approved. :):

Michigan Slim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    No, she didn't strike me as the prison type (and since it's a federal employer, I don't think she would have passed her security check if she had been in prison). She was an odd one. She was built "unusually". I used to think she had been built from two different girls. One that was somewhat thin to "average" from the waist up, but also one that was rather "large" from the waist down. Let's just say, I think Sir Mixalot would have approved. :):
    I worked with a woman like that. Couldn't help but stare, trying to figure out what was wrong. Totally out of proportion.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville

Vodnik4

Aspiring Redneck
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2021
    Monroe
    You wouldn’t still have her number, by any chance? :naughty:

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Do remember when chicks used to get Chinese symbol Tattoos ?

They would always say it meant free love or some other hippy crap.

I used to hang out with a dude from Taiwan he started laughing. This woman had one on her neck and said it meant peaceful he said it was the symbol for “cow”.

stocknup

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    Monrovia area
    Guess he could not find anyone on craigslist .........

Wonder what his next post will be :
    Surgeon: Looking for beginner Surgeons who need someone to practice on ........;)

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    I foresee...
    tattoo-fails.jpg

worst-tattoo-fails-12.jpg

Top Bottom