Another conspiracy proved fact. This one impacts anyone not on well water or that ever drinks water with floride in it.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    There are more kinds of well water than there are kinds of cheap beer.

I lived in an area with a high water table. You could punch a well in your garden with a pipe and a sledge hammer. It was cheap to punch a 50 or 60 foot residential well, so people did. Of course there were rusty stains to constantly fight, sometimes rotten egg smell, your clothes were always tinted. A man with plenty of money and plenty of brains built a house nearby. He spent a ton of money and poked his well several hundred feet deep. His well water tasted fresh and enjoyable, without a battery of filtering methods. Lab tests proved it was top quality.

The first time I lived in Lafayette was in the mid 90's. I had to be REALLY thirsty to drink Lafayette tap water. This time it seems better, but I still run a multi stage filter system for drinking water.

sixGuns

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 24, 2020
    Grabill
    Time to order more Berkey fluoride filters... $100. I remember when they were $50. I've been debating on going to distillation.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Fluoride is clearly toxic. But it's not the only toxin in typical municipal water. A few comparisons of ld50. Clearly fluoride is quite a bit more toxic than other basic substances humans consume. A quick looksee demonstrates that Indiana(polis) water contains ~ .71ppm/liter of fluoride. The dose that demonstrates efficacy for tooth health is ~.7ppm/liter. How much water does one typically ingest in a day (strictly from the tap, unadulterated)? It would be near impossible to ingest 52mg/kg of fluoride from tap water. That would prevent acute toxicity but leaves open chronic toxicity posibility. Poisonous? You betcha. Creates de facto retards via water consumption? Probably not. Although those persons particularly sensitive to fluoride might chose an alternative to muni-water. Disclaimer: my tap water is heavily filtered after it reaches the house, before it is consumed.

Fluoride 52mg/kg
    Sodium Chloride (salt) 3000mg/kg
    Ethanol (booze) 7060mg/kg
    Aspirin 200mg/kg
    Caffeine 192mg/kg

In recent years there has been discussion of adding statins to municipal water. Um, no thanks. Gee, maybe we can start adding a little mRNA to the water too.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    In recent years there has been discussion of adding statins to municipal water. Um, no thanks. Gee, maybe we can start adding a little mRNA to the water too.
    This is scary, and is even more scary because those who want to control us are already talking about it. They are willing to adulterate our food to force their chemicals in us and have laws and mandates written, all ready to go. Poisoning our water supply is not even a stretch, just one more line on some alphabet agency policy. Of course they with have to get congress to give them a couple billion dollars for inspector payrolls.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    This is scary, and is even more scary because those who want to control us are already talking about it. They are willing to adulterate our food to force their chemicals in us and have laws and mandates written, all ready to go. Poisoning our water supply is not even a stretch, just one more line on some alphabet agency policy. Of course they with have to get congress to give them a couple billion dollars for inspector payrolls.
    Yeah, it's stunning there would be any rational discussion of adding "medicine" to the food/water supply. And these discussions aren't a brain exercise among commoners. It's a discussion among those in positions to affect effect inflict such a policy. I sum it up as ****ing crazy.

Reactions: Leo

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Yeah, it's stunning there would be any rational discussion of adding "medicine" to the food/water supply. And these discussions aren't a brain exercise among commoners. It's a discussion among those in positions to affect effect inflict such a policy. I sum it up as ****ing crazy.
    logic from the same crowd as mandated vaxes. Why wouldnt everyone want to be healthy through the miracle of pharmaseuticals? Why do you hate the children?

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Long update about the trial.

Top Bottom