• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Person shot at least once on city?s east side during attempted robbery | Fox 59

It looks like another business owner was willing to fight back against a pair of punks.

Two men robbed an east side tire repair shop and shot a woman in the neck in the process. It looks like the business owner returned fire and hit at least one of them before they took off.

Hopefully the more this happens the more the Indy thugs get the message.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Update: It's now being reported that the woman shot in the neck is the one that returned fire.

Also the suspect that was hit, was found a few blocks away. I sure hope he recovers from his injuries and pulls through.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    So, after she was shot in the neck and returned fire, she ceased being the victim and the douche bags who tried to murder her are the new victims, right? I want to make sure I get it right based on the new standards.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    I hope she pulls through.

I am glad that more and more of these are being reported, this shows that the line that no one uses guns for self defense for what it is

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    I just saw it on the news. WTHR13 says the girlfriend was shot in the neck, the boyfriend was the one that returned fire, and both thugs were hit.

Yup!

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    I'm going to create a news outlet that doesn't report breaking news, it will report the facts. Breaking news is almost never ever accurate.

two days from now I'll be back to see what really happened..

MilliJac

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2014
    The Fort
    Anyone from the Indy area see any updates on this story? Seems like the facts changed pretty dramatically in the first few hours. How is the lady?

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Story I read last night was that she raised up her own firearm in response to him threatening them with his. He sensed imminent bodily damage and she refused to be a victim so they essentially fired at the same time. IIRC she was okay.

Top Bottom