• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    An act like that could damage our economy beyond repair.
    If they accomplish that they should be considered to be enemy combatants, just like Anwar al-Awlaki,and dealt with accordingly.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    People put all their trust in computer systems and databases like this, and then are surprised to learn that they aren't quite as secure as they like to believe. :rolleyes:

If they accomplish that they should be considered to be enemy combatants, just like Anwar al-Awlaki,and dealt with accordingly.

Or they could be prosecuted for Internet related crimes that we already have laws for, at least for starters. The companies involved could then sue for the enormous damages caused etc as more information became available.

Calling for deaths for every major crime is hardly the way to go about living in a peaceful society, setting aside any aspirations for freedom.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Anonymous is the government. Its another way for the Federal Government to perform false-flag attacks on itself in order to come off as the victim, and then use the desperate cries from the public to increase its power and crack down on free speech on the internet.

Watch and see.

And then, right on cue, people will call for executions of the "terrorists" without a trial. And the government can put the blame on any "anonymous" person they want to.

Watch and see.

ETA: Too late. UncleMike already called for it.

misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    Anonymous is the government. Its another way for the Federal Government to perform false-flag attacks on itself in order to come off as the victim, and then use the desperate cries from the public to increase its power and crack down on free speech on the internet.

Watch and see.

And then, right on cue, people will call for executions of the "terrorists" without a trial. And the government can put the blame on any "anonymous" person they want to.

Watch and see.

I could see this; considering the structure of Anon() doesn't exist - also anon() has backed up every claim they've made thus far.

If they're really calling to do this, I'd say buckle up people - ***** is about to get real.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    If they ARE TRIED AND CONVICTED IN A COURT OF LAW they should be considered to be CRIMINALS, [STRIKE]just like Anwar al-Awlaki,[/STRIKE] and dealt with accordingly.

Fixed it for you!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011

Watch and see.

Watch and see.

Anonymous spends a lot of time doing inconsequential bullcrap and general piddling around and wasting time for a governme- OH MY GOSH HE'S RIGHT!

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World

Watch and see.

Watch and see.

I knew you wouldn't let me down rambone.:D

bigg cheese

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Crawfordsville
    In a country where the president can assassinate its own citizens by simply calling them "enemy combatants," who knows what will come of Anonymous? I am glad that this is a short life, and I've got a much better one coming :).

misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon

Watch and see.

Watch and see.

That or the Gov't could execute attacks in anonymous' name in order to derail the movement. I feel these hackers have good intentions behind their actions, it's easy to make a group like this look like the bad guys.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    However, an act of disabling the NYSE, would not make them common criminals. That would make them domestic terrorists.

They should be treated the same.

And that, ladies and gentleman, is how easily you go from someone protected by the law to someone who could by lynched without anyone lifting a finger to protest it.

That sort of barbarity is something I expect out of Iran, not America.

misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    And that, ladies and gentleman, is how easily you go from someone protected by the law to someone who could by lynched without anyone lifting a finger to protest it.

That sort of barbarity is something I expect out of Iran, not America.

Yes the word 'domestic terrorist' sends chills down my spine - you could be considered a domestic terrorist for farting in a crowded area these days. I say we keep our old ways, keep your liberties until PROVEN guilty!

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Anonymous spends a lot of time doing inconsequential bullcrap and general piddling around and wasting time for a governme- OH MY GOSH HE'S RIGHT!
    I think the government recently hijacked an ongoing movement of internet trolls. Nobody can argue it because the "organization" is faceless anyways.

misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    I think the government recently hijacked an ongoing movement of internet trolls. Nobody can argue it because the "organization" is faceless anyways.

I agree, in theory how hard do you really think it is to derail a group of hackers that are as organized as a pack of cats?

Someone could get a bit of influence and direct that talent away from the cause and more into malicious intent so the gov't can crack down.

Top Bottom