$5.00 admission
    Children under 12 admitted free with paid adult

mistersmith

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2016
    NWI
    I have a free weekend and I was thinking of going. I need several things and can't seem to find them local or online. If I go I will post about the size and type of show it was.

Duce

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Delaware County
    Promoter is Central Indiana. If you've been to any of their resent shows, it'll most likely be the same. They put on Kokomo and Muncie. Since I haven't been for a while I'll probably wander through Sat. Can't find a gem unless you look, problem is that it will cost you a 5 dollar bill...:@ya:..............<><Duce

Last edited:

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    The wife is from Anderson so I'll probably go and take her with me so she can get some Art's Pizza! Works for me!

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    It's a small show that is held in part of the old Sears store at the mall, about like Alexandria and Tipton. You can rip through it quick or stop and BS and smell the gun oil and burn a hour or two.
    It could be the Best 5 bucks you spend this year.
    It's like any other business, if people don't support it, it will fail.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    I think it's on Scatterfield. She grew up in Anderson and it seems every time she has an excuse to go to Art's she does. It looks like she may not go this Saturday but happy wife = happy life so I'll be stopping by on the way home and getting her something. Maybe they can double box it so it will stay warm.

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    Yea, that's the newer one on the south side. I tend to hit the north end shop on Broadway. Good food.

other dave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Howard County
    OK, OK, OK, you've convinced me to try Art's. But I will have the Microtech D.O.C. Killswitch and the Benchmade Lum 745SBK Mini - DeJavoo listed in the INGO classifieds available for sale/inspection at the Anderson show.

KillStick

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Anderson
    I was there for exactly 26 minutes, huge waste of time. People are rude, standing three deep in the middle of the isle talking not letting people through. To me it seemed like it was mostly private sales or gun shops selling the stuff that never moved in shop.

nobek102

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 8, 2012
    If you are expecting an Indy 1500 type show you are gonna be disappointed and should spend your 5 dollars on powerball tickets. If you have time to kill and won't miss 5 bucks then it's alright.

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    I didn't feel that way at all, I spent some time talking to Brian from Brians Surplus who does the tables for the show and there is 125 tables set up this show, about twice as much as the last show there. 22LR could be had for 39.95 a brick and plenty of 9mm ball for 12 bucks a box. No excessive jerky of purse sales, for easy parking and a 5 buck entrance its tough to beat.
    Some people need to slow down and give the old fats guys some time to get around. Going to a gun show should be taken in and enjoyed, its not a speeding contest. I spent maybe 2 1/2 hours there.. 5 bucks well spent.
    And I was luck enough to see a few friends on top of it.
    And after we went across the street and we had lunch at Macino's, very good..

Top Bottom