• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    As for the taxes, if they're going to continue to spend like drunken sailors, then at some point the bill has to be paid. Where we differ is in whether or not they should be spending like drunken sailors in the first place.
    We could literally save trillions by getting out of foreign countries and getting rid of obsolete army and marines.. all America needs with MAD is navy airforce for borders, state ran militias and guard that president has no authority over unless a governor agrees. The trillions saved getting rid of army and marines and clack budget for those 2 could in part be used to advance air and water superiority.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    As for the taxes, if they're going to continue to spend like drunken sailors, then at some point the bill has to be paid. Where we differ is in whether or not they should be spending like drunken sailors in the first place.
    This is an unfair statement! :nono:

Drunken sailors stop spending when they run out of money!

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I remember part of the logic when 401K plans started was that when you are old and drawing from it you would likely be in a lower tax bracket, huh.:scratch:

Well I suppose it's better than Janet just taking over your investments and handing you back a government IOU with a bunch of conditions.:nuts:

Maybe that's next.:nailbite:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    “A nurse pays taxes with every single paycheck. A billionaire in an affluent suburb on the other hand can defer paying taxes month after month to the point where their paying taxes is pretty much optional,” Wyden told Bloomberg in an interview. “I don’t think that’s right.”

Well, that sounds pretty misleading. Mostly a lie.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    We could literally save trillions by getting out of foreign countries and getting rid of obsolete army and marines.. all America needs with MAD is navy airforce for borders, state ran militias and guard that president has no authority over unless a governor agrees. The trillions saved getting rid of army and marines and clack budget for those 2 could in part be used to advance air and water superiority.

They would just keep spending. No way they let that money go back or pay debt. The entire defund the cops thing was to move those funds to part social programs not reduce taxes.

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    The best solution is do away with IRS and income tax and just have sales tax. There's millions, maybe billions saved by eliminating another pork branch over bloated government and it would make taxes fair across the board. No paper work, no IRS, no middle man, no tax attorneys or loophole.. problem solved

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Yes, thank you Biden voters. Thank you for voting for a bunch of communists, who's written platform is filled with redistributionists, confiscatory, and communist policies and ideals.

So for those of you who voted for Biden, how did you think all of the stuff was going to be paid for? Are you really so foolish to believe that " someone else " is going to pay for everything? If you're a reasonably rational adult that has been in this country more than 10 years you surely had to understand that the "someone else" was going to be you.

$6 to $8 a gallon gas, inflation rising to Jimmy Carter levels at least, massive increases in taxes, fees, and any other confiscatory methods the communist can devise, devaluation of the currency, and gutting of the military. That is what I have to look forward to as I creep toward what should have been retirement. Yeah, thank you to all those who voted for the communists (AKA Democrats).

</Rant>

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The best solution is do away with IRS and income tax and just have sales tax. There's millions, maybe billions saved by eliminating another pork branch over bloated government and it would make taxes fair across the board. No paper work, no IRS, no middle man, no tax attorneys or loophole.. problem solved

That is the game they love the best. It is a deep and twisted rabbit hole that we the middle class can not navigate without all of those you mention.

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    They would just keep spending. No way they let that money go back or pay debt. The entire defund the cops thing was to move those funds to part social programs not reduce taxes.
    Don't misunderstand me, I'm not a "defund the police" person , I am mainly libertarian and minimalist on government and think if we could actually get honest people that are truly held accountable in office, that we could at least split the difference, use part to pay down debt and part to advance navy and air superiority. It could be done if we could actually hold accountable the elect

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Don't misunderstand me, I'm not a "defund the police" person , I am mainly libertarian and minimalist on government and think if we could actually get honest people that are truly held accountable in office, that we could at least split the difference, use part to pay down debt and part to advance navy and air superiority. It could be done if we could actually hold accountable the elect

Oh I am not finger pointing just using your example as a springboard as to how those leeches operate.

But in truth we will never loose those branchs of the military and in my mind we should not. This is a seriously troubled world. We need that line of defense IMHO. How we use them is an issue I agree.

If we stop sending crates of money to 3rd world dictators and countrys that care less than less about us that would be huge. But so much of that finds its way back into the pockets of the POS that set it up and we never see it nor will they stop the revenue streams.

Top Bottom