• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    "..."We're poor and insignificant," said Fazul, with a strange fury in his voice. "Our wretched lives have no place in human history. One day all of us living now in Kars will be dead and gone. No one will remember us; no one will care what happened to us. We'll spend the rest of our days arguing about what sort of scarf women should wrap around their heads, and no one will care in the slightest because we're eaten up by our own petty, idiotic quarrels. When I see so many people around me leading such stupid lives and then vanishing without a trace, an anger runs through me…"

Read more: Mind the Gap | Stratfor
    Follow us: @stratfor on Twitter | Stratfor on Facebook

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    "so also does the appeal of extremist rhetoric — to both sides. On the Muslim side, more talk from the Islamic State about slaying the infidels. On the ultra-right, more talk about Islamic extremists."

Good article, this might be the line i have an issue with. On the first side, i'm not sure its more talk, since they've been doing this for a very long time, its just that they didnt have facebook and youtube years ago to spread their message so fast. As far as ultra right.....even the moderate democrats acknowledge a growing problem of extremists. Looking at history, it doesnt seem their culture has changed other than how they spread their message. Our ancestors changed their culture and created the greatest country on earth, even china is becoming more capitalist and western cuz they know they grow. It seems the first mentioned side only uses technology to spread what they've been spreading from the beginning.

Top Bottom