Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    He wasn't being stupid he was reinacting on of those scenes were the good guy dives and fires rounds at the bad guy...he just can't dive very far! :)

jimbo-indy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    N.W. Indy
    Sorry it didn't work, I will try again.
    The video shows a couple of idiots, one wearing a "bullet proof" vest and having someone shoot him at close range with a handgun. Well, the bullet penetrated the vest and lodged in his chest. Shows the bullet hole with blood running out.
    How stupid can you bee to intentionally have someone shot you at close range?

misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    Sorry it didn't work, I will try again.
    The video shows a couple of idiots, one wearing a "bullet proof" vest and having someone shoot him at close range with a handgun. Well, the bullet penetrated the vest and lodged in his chest. Shows the bullet hole with blood running out.
    How stupid can you bee to intentionally have someone shot you at close range?

There are 2 open threads on this video in particular; many are debating that t is not real. Personally it gave me a shock, real or not.

Is this the video you're speaking of? [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeGvmr5_FjM[/ame]

misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    Jimbo-indy

The link you posted is trying to link to your C:\Documents and Settings folder, that's what it won't work :).

This video is so disturbing I don't even bother watching it again - 1 time is enough for me!

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Good object lesson for leaving the trigger finger off the trigger and out of the trigger guard until ready to shoot.

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    Hell I've always wondered what it would be like to be shot while wearing a vest. Well only if the bullet hits the vest. If your wearing a vest and it's a head shot that would be bad.

Crystalship1

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    Oaklandon, IN.
    Here's another genius that makes us all look like inbred hillbillies. :rolleyes:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3X7ZcppxB4"]YouTube - The PEE PEE Dance with the AK-47[/ame]

IndianaWoodsman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    East Central
    Um...yeah. Why do we shoot at water again? To kill fish? Everytime I tried that the bullet skipped.
    I also like that this idiot has full-auto. Please help me make sure that he is NOT in my group when SHTF.

Jerry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    S. Indy
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUXUCzKdkhM&feature=related]YouTube - The Man Behind the Bulletproof Vest Test[/ame]
    Here's a follow up video from a news interview after his video was put online.

mikea46996

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac
    YouTube - The Man Behind the Bulletproof Vest Test
    Here's a follow up video from a news interview after his video was put online.

"Why would you have someone shoot you when they've been drinking?" That have to be the 2nd dumbest thing I have ever heard a reporter say.:n00b:

The first was "Barack Obama the 44th POTUS.":D

He is the smartest guy I have ever seen I can't wait for him to have a badge.:draw:

Top Bottom