• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • david890

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2014
    Bloomington
    Wasn't the theatre that got shot up playing her latest movie? It's a damn shame there wasn't somebody with some sort of implement there who could have possibly intervened and kept the patrons safe. And yes, of course I'm talking about more prominent no-gun signs that the shooter might have noticed and which may have swayed him to go home instead, lest he be prosecuted.

I just wish a lot of people would shut up.

Yes, that's the one. She starred as Batman in "The Dark Knight Rises" in 2012. I'm sure the shooter chose that theater to show his displeasure at Hollywood casting choices....

["Ignore List" is your friend, as it is mine.]

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Yes, that's the one. She starred as Batman in "The Dark Knight Rises" in 2012. I'm sure the shooter chose that theater to show his displeasure at Hollywood casting choices....

["Ignore List" is your friend, as it is mine.]

Checking into things is also your friend. Notice the date of the post you are responding to and figure out what happened around that time, rather than jump to the conclusion that they were talking about something that happened 3 years prior.
    Louisiana theater shooting: Two women killed - CNN.com

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Checking into things is also your friend. Notice the date of the post you are responding to and figure out what happened around that time, rather than jump to the conclusion that they were talking about something that happened 3 years prior.
    Louisiana theater shooting: Two women killed - CNN.com

I had no idea that girl killed was in the Figs....Wow...They are awesome....That's just crazy...I had no idea...They have more talent than thirty Miley Cyrus's...

Damn it...Just damn it all....Ruined my day brother....Ruined my day...Just...*&^%...

19965507962_46b644c04d.jpg

[video=youtube;5QYFiKyrCqk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QYFiKyrCqk[/video]

RIP young lady....
    obit.jillianjohnson.RobinMayLafayetteIndependent.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom