• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Boring2u

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2012
    Saves me a trip in the am looking for 9mm. Or did they say if they'd get more later tonight?

Thanks!

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    That is all they got in today. I was there when they stocked it. I was also hoping for 9mm or 22LR, but none today. Hope somebody on this forum sees this in time and scores some reasonably-priced ammo.

Boring2u

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2012
    Rep for you sir. I typically try to post in the thread pinned to the top when I check Avon Walmart ammo. I will be on the lookout for your posts.

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    I am new to this, so this time I posted it in both places. Not sure if that is the right way to do it or not, but that is what I did. Also, I may have some 9mm ammo for trade for 22LR, if we could trade even at reasonable, pre-craziness prices. Thanks for the rep!

Boring2u

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2012
    Sorry, I've got zero to trade. I bought my xdm 2 weeks before the newtown shooting, and the only caliber I've got is 9mm. Looking at adding a 22 soon and a second handgun for the wifey. If I spot some 22 that's reasonable, I'll nab it and pm you if I'm still wanting to trade.

DocHoliday

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2012
    I'm running into retired shooters buying up the ammo in the morning. In-law gave me the scoop on that one. They of course are bragging about doing this and making some coin. I'm about to tell them to save some for the rest of us.

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    Sorry, I've got zero to trade. I bought my xdm 2 weeks before the newtown shooting, and the only caliber I've got is 9mm. Looking at adding a 22 soon and a second handgun for the wifey. If I spot some 22 that's reasonable, I'll nab it and pm you if I'm still wanting to trade.

Thanks!

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    I'm running into retired shooters buying up the ammo in the morning. In-law gave me the scoop on that one. They of course are bragging about doing this and making some coin. I'm about to tell them to save some for the rest of us.

I am disgusted by people who buy to sell at a huge profit. Don't get me wrong, I strongly believe in capitalism. But that behavior will only drive up the cost for all of us. IF people are willig to pay high prices, especially new gun owners who do not know what it SHOULD cost, we will all be paying more.

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    Appreciate the post, but you should keep it to the dedicated thread so we don't gum up the Ammunition forum with all the "ammo is in stock" threads.

Cldedhnds

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 17, 2013
    Hendricks
    Sharing--B-burg Wally shows .223 inbound on app. Call to sgoods @ 6pm told yup ammo due in and on truck, be a few hours try at 9. Stop in at 7:30- girl shows up says no truck yet, try back at midnight, sgoods guy rolls up within a minute and says separately, truck unloaded, no ammo, just checked, cage empty, positively no ammo arrived. Today find out the ammo is in but got wet and unsellable. .?????

Top Bottom