• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • aspiringsnd

Plinker
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 24, 2016
    Westfield
    Still a good deal at $285. Never bought from them though. I've always been wary of reman ammo. Anyone else shoot their stuff?

I'm a big fan of Freedom Munitions. Shoot there 9mm, .45, and .223... Never had an FTF and I've shot about 2,500 rounds of their stuff. The trick with all online retailers is to be patient and have your money ready to go when they drop a deal. Freedom just ran free shipping this past weekend on everything.

Also -- If you're ever hesitant about buying reman stuff, call the company and express your concerns. I've actually gotten a couple of free boxes over the years to try out before I invest in a thousand rounds. Not sure Freedom will do it, but some of the other mom and pop outfits might.

bubbazap

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2016
    Southern Indiana
    I have started buying from Rush Creek Ammo in Bremon. OH. HAve not had a bad round and the price and shipping is in line or less that others I have purchased from

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    I've had good luck with Freedom munitions as well. I've bought from several online ammo retailers. Can't think of any problems with any of them.:twocents:

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    I have ordered a bunch of ammo from sgammo, everything has gone fine. I have done pretty well with them on new brass cased 55gr and 62gr 5.56 as well as 9mm HST and Critical Duty.

I have ordered a bunch of ammo from LAX and it was good ammo. They did make a shipping error and shorted me, but they were quick to respond to my email and quick to fix the problem. Having worked in shipping myself, **** happens, how you handle is what matters. I would order from them again if the price was right.

I have ordered a bunch of reman ammo from freedom and it all has been fine for me. I have seen two squibs out of their .40 reman and I know a fellow ingoer who says he had problems with their 9mm having inconsistent oal.

I have also ordered a bunch from ammoman.com and have zero complaints, but I found some cheaper sources so got away from using them.

Buying ammo online is all about having some money in your account and waiting for deals. When the deals pop up, stock up.

MC1983

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2014
    Indianapolis
    When 22LR was hard to find, I ordered just about anything I could find. Most of it came from larger stores like Gander, Cabellas, etc and I never had any issues there as well.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    Don't forget, you guys have a local ammunition manufacturer right in your own backyards in Bobcat Armament.....don't forget to hit us up. We'd be glad to assist you guys in any way that we can.

Icarry2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Franklin County, VA
    Twenty eight comments and no one has suggested ammoseek.com? Check them out. they update all the time, has filtering to weed out steel or reman and shows cheapest per round..

In stock ammo, guns, magazines, and reloading supplies

Oh and I too have used SG plenty of times, they are great to deal with, but like many dealers gets what he can. I always look at their stock and such even with using ammoseek..

Last edited:

Old Bear

Greyman Apprentice
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 19, 2016
    Newton County
    My first place to look when I am ready to buy is "bulkammo.com". They usually have a good variety in stock and their stock changes daily. I like being able to order a box or two of different ammo to evaluate before I buy it in bulk. This is especially handy when looking for a self defense load. I also use SG Ammo and Lucky Gunner on a regular basis.

Top Bottom