• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Notalentbum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 12, 2013
    Indy westside
    I do not smoke pot, don't smoke cigarettes' and don't drink alcohol. I am also afraid I will like it. Not to mention, its illegal and I would get busted. I cant get by with anything.:dunno:
    Exactly my status!
    My vice is Dr Pepper. I’m now an insulin diabetic because of it but I won’t quit it. I’m old enough that I realize my enjoyable years are limited and I’m not giving up the most enjoyable parts. I’m watching my mom and MIL in their final year. I don’t want to get that old. When I can’t take care of myself, I want out of here!
    Someday I’d like to try a gummy just for fun when they are legal and won’t affect my 2A rights.

Stavman

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Jeffersonville
    Every pot user I've known for the past 50 yrs has suffered some sort of ,to me, thought change/loss and never for the good. None see it in themselves but knowing them personally I have seen something gone. No use for the stuff and If they were on a crew with me I got rid of them.

This is really odd to me because in the white collar tech world, pretty much everyone uses the devils lettuce. We’re all successful.

canebreaker

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2020
    Horn Lake
    Mississippi is now medical pot friendly. Shops can't put their signs up until May and you can't a scrip filled until June. Some cities and counties have opted out, that will give other area more tax money.
    Neighbor on both sides are on medical pot now, have to travel to Arkansas to get scrips filled. They can come outdoors after token one and not smell like the skunk weed on the street.
    If I'm out in the front yard and the wind is blowing my way it seems like every 3rd car stinks.

Top Bottom