• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I dabbled in it with my friends in my youth. We drank beer too. (Don’t tell anyone. I’ll just deny it)

PapaScout

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jun 30, 2008
    Live in Wilbur, Work in Indy
    I must be weird - I love the smell when it's not on fire. Some are spicy smelling, some are minty and bright, some smell like fresh rain and dank earth. I've tried it a few times before but not my thing. I'd rather sip on something warming :)

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    Well I am 75 years old so grew up in interesting times and did not live a boring life. However anything I might have done is way past the statute of limitations and decided I had drank enough in 1993. Seldom drink anything but water and coffee with an occasional pop when we go out.
    I was still living in Illinois when pot became legal but have no interest. That reminds me yesterday 3-14-2022 was the two year anniversary of our move to Indiana. Jim.

tscherry70

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 7, 2021
    Bedford
    I lived in Idaho (weed not legal) for years on the border with Washington state (recreational weed use is legal there). Lots of pot shops and weed farms, and just across the Idaho state line, there is Floyds, a weed shop with its own bus that travels around and picks people to/from their shop. LOTS of hippies live in that area, and of course, there are two universities nearby WSU and UI, with lots of customers available.

I think eventually, most states will be legal. Hard to pass up on that taxation/regulation as a state. To each their own though.

Give me a nice single malt scotch and a Cuban cigar any day over that junk.

tomcat13

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Near Louisville
    Don't smoke the stuff. Tried it back in the 80's & didn't care for what it did to my Lungs. My Vice of choice is now Bourbon-in Moderation, Most of the time! lol Heard a Lot about the Gummies, but haven't tried them-Yet.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I never have. No drugs other than what has been prescribed by my physician. Hell I barely drink. A 12 pack of beer lasts 4 weeks

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I never even tried pot as a youth, was told I was weird by friends and a girlfriend at the time, but was just never curious. Don't drink, don't take pain pills if they mess with my head. Don't even get numbed up to get a tooth drilled, just prefer a clear head I guess.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    It's been my experience that there are/were a LOT more people partaking of cannabis than most would guess. It still carries a stigma so until it doesn't there will remain a lot of closet users.

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    68   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    I tried it only once, on a backpack trip with the oldest. One toke and I had some unusual observations about tree canopy leaf patterns. After the second I was sure my son was trying to kill me. I just wanted to sleep so that would go away. Not fun. Felt weird for 24 hours afterward. Me no like.
    I'll stick with chocolate.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Not to be better than a joint, but that is a low bar.

I will take the decent maduro, thank you.
    Sorry was a joke saying any Maduro is better than weed and poking fun that you probably wouldn’t turn down a cigar that wasn’t “decent”

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I don't. At least with any kind of regularity. I think the last time I partook was maybe a year or so ago. Time before that 3-4 years. Time before that? No idea. I'm not saying if it's around and I'm in the mood I'd say no, but chances are I probably won't say yes.
    I must be weird - I love the smell when it's not on fire. Some are spicy smelling, some are minty and bright, some smell like fresh rain and dank earth. I've tried it a few times before but not my thing. I'd rather sip on something warming :)
    I like the smell burning or not. But then again I like the smell of an actual skunk if it's not too strong.:dunno:
    I don't either.

Anymore, stuff is way too strong to be remotely enjoyable and is more like a hard drug.
    That's like saying alcohol is too strong because of moonshine or everclear. You don't have to smoke the whole blunt. Or even take a full lungfull. Baby tokes brother, baby tokes.
    It's been my experience that there are/were a LOT more people partaking of cannabis than most would guess. It still carries a stigma so until it doesn't there will remain a lot of closet users.
    Agreed.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Keep in mind...any illegal drug may be laced with fentanyl and may kill you.
    The Chinese are waging chemical warfare on the U.S. with the help of the Mexican drug cartels.

Top Bottom