• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 17, 2010
    Freedom , yes really Freedom
    alright , someone out there is trying to pee-off the ATF i believe :dunno: on craigslist

dpms panther "kitty kat"

110dq3l.jpg

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    Entering into some murky waters there...

Nahhh. It's just a lower with a buttstock and a pistol upper. I'm sure he doesn't intend to use them together. Surely that can't be...

Some assembly required...

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    I sent this email to the poster;

Sooo,

Since it's assembled in the pic, I'm assuming it's registered as an SBR? Certainly you would not be selling an NFA regulated item FTF. You must have a class III FFL or SOT, right? In that case, would you be handling the form 4s? I just wanted to make sure this was on the up and up. Clearly, anyone who is legitimately trying to sell an NFA regulated SBR would post it on Craigslist. That's where all the dealers put their ads!

Nah, just messing with you. Either you're an ATF agent or just really stupid. I know that.

Take care.

kwatters

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Central Indiana

Sooo,

Since it's assembled in the pic, I'm assuming it's registered as an SBR? Certainly you would not be selling an NFA regulated item FTF. You must have a class III FFL or SOT, right? In that case, would you be handling the form 4s? I just wanted to make sure this was on the up and up. Clearly, anyone who is legitimately trying to sell an NFA regulated SBR would post it on Craigslist. That's where all the dealers put their ads!

Nah, just messing with you. Either you're an ATF agent or just really stupid. I know that.

Take care.

You must have scared them, they deleted the ad.

whocares

Shooter
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Nov 9, 2010
    Clarksville, IN.
    its a pistol, he forgot to put the buffer tube cover back in place of his shoulder stock. The vertical grip is only to hold the pistol up for pictures and not part of sale

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 17, 2010
    Freedom , yes really Freedom

Sooo,

Take care.
    really hope you get some kind of response :D

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    You must have scared them, they deleted the ad.

Damn! I was hoping to hear back from him. I really hope it was an ATF agent trying to bust some unsuspecting sucker. Little do the ATF know, but we're smarter than they think.

Good job OP. We need to keep up on this kind of thing.

Reps for my email???

Top Bottom