• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I keep waiting for the link and thread about Jones and his encounter with the TSA. Thought this might have been it, except I couldn't figure out where Piers fit in.

g00n24

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    IN
    I can and will tolerate Alex Jones most of the time. And I think a lot of what he says has a lot of merit to it, but that just fed right into what Morgan wanted. Jones looked insane flying from one topic to another to another. If he would have just stuck with the 2A and throw more facts in that Brits dumb face it would have been much more effective. I thought his answers to the typical, "should every American be able to own an AR..." question were weak too and seemed dodgy...Entertaining I guess

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Moron did a good job of making Piers look good. Not sure why anyone would listen to a d-bag that got famous for spitting all over a mic while he yells into it.

ocsdor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Lafayette, IN
    ... Jones looked insane flying from one topic to another to another...

I think AJ did that for the purpose of getting as much info out as possible as opposed to allowing the MSM to control the argument.

He lost a lot of credibility when he started doing the fake British accent, unfortunately.

I does get on my nerves the fact that Morgan keeps asking about "gun murders" as opposed to regular murders. It always reminds me of this Archie Bunker clip.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzFW...X87xNSwnxCg7cu6bF0LDJ67&feature=results_video

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    So someone who will already have (undeserved) pre-established respect and "dignity" against a moron who appears incapable of making a reasonable point without setting off a dozen BullCrap meters.

Oh, yeah. We were definitely going to win that one :rolleyes:

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Two jerks going at it. Unfortunately even though the American jerk was right with his facts (before he jumped into conspiracy theories) the British jerk was in control. Just what we needed a gun nut going wild on TV.

Uncle Ted would have been more reserved than AJ.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    Jones lost that one bad.

Morgan had a two part plan.

1. Cite facts about gun crime in the US vs UK.

If Morgan was losing an intelligent debate he would've went to part two of his plan. Because he was being shouted down by an idiot he went to part two anyway. If Morgan won the gun debate I don't feel that he goes to part two of his plan.

2. Let Alex Jones show why he is an idiot.

Alex Jones did more damage than good for the defense of the Second Amendment. Heck, he only did damage tonight.

Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    Two jerks going at it. Unfortunately even though the American jerk was right with his facts (before he jumped into conspiracy theories) the British jerk was in control. Just what we needed a gun nut going wild on TV.

Uncle Ted would have been more reserved than AJ.

Absolutely ! ! And he would have been more organized and accurate with his facts as well as calm, coll and collected. More like Jesse. Wouldn't have come across like a loud mouthed, venom spitting fool.

I agree with a lot of the stuff AJ discusses, but when he takes off like that he looks just like the idiots over at the Daily Kos. And just a obnoxious.

We will never win the discussion if all or most of our people present the way that AJ did.

Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    Jones lost that one bad.

Morgan had a two part plan.

1. Cite facts about gun crime in the US vs UK.

If Morgan was losing an intelligent debate he would've went to part two of his plan. Because he was being shouted down by an idiot he went to part two anyway. If Morgan won the gun debate I don't feel that he goes to part two of his plan.

2. Let Alex Jones show why he is an idiot.

Alex Jones did more damage than good for the defense of the Second Amendment. Heck, he only did damage tonight.

Yep, he know all he had to do was prod Jones a little and he would fly off the handle and bury himself. He can't help himself.

He completely misses the point that when the British Home Office talks about GUN MURDERS they are only talking about 1st degree murder committed with a gun. While in the U.S. Gun homicides are ALL homicides (including manslaughter etc.) committed with a firearm. Apples and watermelons. One must compare the same numbers to get at the correct comparison.

We need to have someone debate the facts with Morgan and his ilk, that KNOW ALL OF THE REAL FACTS forward, backward and sideways. As well as the Founding Fathers writings and all of the Constitutional issues and facts.

But Morgan et al, will never put themselves in THAT position, ever.

Bobby

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    Muncie/New Castle
    Yep, he know all he had to do was prod Jones a little and he would fly off the handle and bury himself. He can't help himself.

He completely misses the point that when the British Home Office talks about GUN MURDERS they are only talking about 1st degree murder committed with a gun. While in the U.S. Gun homicides are ALL homicides (including manslaughter etc.) committed with a firearm. Apples and watermelons. One must compare the same numbers to get at the correct comparison.

We need to have someone debate the facts with Morgan and his ilk, that KNOW ALL OF THE REAL FACTS forward, backward and sideways. As well as the Founding Fathers writings and all of the Constitutional issues and facts.

But Morgan et al, will never put themselves in THAT position, ever.

Actually, Piers Morgan DID do that after the Newton school shooting but just before Christmas. He interviewed Larry Pratt of Gun Owner's of America. He was made to look so silly by Mr. Pratt that maybe he had to have Jones come on to redeem himself? :):

Here is the Morgan vs. Pratt video for those who haven't seen it yet: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FVQgLkbLjQ&sns=em

Bobby

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    Muncie/New Castle
    Absolutely ! ! And he would have been more organized and accurate with his facts as well as calm, coll and collected. More like Jesse. Wouldn't have come across like a loud mouthed, venom spitting fool.

I agree with a lot of the stuff AJ discusses, but when he takes off like that he looks just like the idiots over at the Daily Kos. And just a obnoxious.

We will never win the discussion if all or most of our people present the way that AJ did.

I'm exactly like you in regards to Alex Jones. This is why The New American magazine is now one of the news sites I like to visit. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if Jones uses the magazine and the organization behind them as one of his sources. I get all the facts and none of Jones' obnoxious personality. It is a win-win for me.

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Actually, Piers Morgan DID do that after the Newton school shooting but just before Christmas. He interviewed Larry Pratt of Gun Owner's of America. He was made to look so silly by Mr. Pratt that maybe he had to have Jones come on to redeem himself? :):

Here is the Morgan vs. Pratt video for those who haven't seen it yet: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FVQgLkbLjQ&sns=em

Thank you for that link. I am not a member of GOA... YET. But I will be.

I just really wanted to reach through the screen and SLAP Piers. He was worse than A Jones was.

Top Bottom