• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cherryspringer

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2011
    Lafayette
    How come my new ak 47 wasr 10 is hanging up with the spent casing? It's only got 90 rounds through it. Is this a break in issue, an adjustment, cleaning/oiling issue, or faulty equipment? Just looking for a direction if someone has an idea. Thanks in advance.:dunno:

762Mike

Marksman
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Jan 10, 2011
    Probably just because it is a wasr. They are built with very little attention to detail. Lots of them have problems, and continue to have problems even after you send them back to Century for repairs. (which is what you should try.. contact Century and see if it's still under warranty). It might take 2 or 3 attempts, but eventually you should get something that works.

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    Probably just because it is a wasr. They are built with very little attention to detail. Lots of them have problems, and continue to have problems even after you send them back to Century for repairs. (which is what you should try.. contact Century and see if it's still under warranty). It might take 2 or 3 attempts, but eventually you should get something that works.

The truth hurts 762Mike:D You should try to sugar coat it a little:laugh:

jlm223

Aim Small Miss Small
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 22, 2009
    Muncie
    Did you take it apart and clean it real good, mine was full of metal shavings, cleaned it before I took it to the range no problem.

HmDBrian

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 24, 2011
    valparaiso
    I also have a WASR 10, and I hear nothing but neg comments about WASR and Century Arms, but I have never had an issue with mine (other than its single stack and I wish i paid the extra hundred and bought the double stack). Now with that said, is yours a single or double stack? If it is double im gonna say JLM is exactly right on the prob. and there is shavings from when century cut the magwell. Just clean that out real good and should solve your prob.

Top Bottom