• ...and so much more!
  • snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I want a reverse dong underfolder even knowing how unpleasant underfolders are to shoot. They just look so cool.
    Agreed. I bought one from PSA as the price was right for a range toy. I have a folding stock, reverse dong handguard and barrel extension sitting around waiting on a good deal on an older Draco C.

Bighoss91

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 14, 2020
    Milton
    I'd love the SBR version. I go back and forth quite a bit on doing the conversion work to a Draco, or seeking out a pistol kit and building from there.
    I'm right there with you on wanting to build an sbr pm90. Any clue on the quality of the current import dracos. I haven't messed with a Draco in years.

IUKalash429

Bullet Hose
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 6, 2019
    Rum Ham
    I'm right there with you on wanting to build an sbr pm90. Any clue on the quality of the current import dracos. I haven't messed with a Draco in years.

The new ones should be essentially the same internally and metallurgically. The current commercial-spec wood handguards are trash, however.

Thanks for mentioning "import Dracos." One thing worth noting is that a few years ago Century started making an American-made Draco, which is a crappy VSKA pistol piggybacking off the Draco name. So for anyone reading this who's not aware, I'd definitely ensure I was getting the real deal 12.25" barrel Romy instead of a dubious American knockoff.

I believe M&M also imports a Romanian Draco, FWIW.

IUKalash429

Bullet Hose
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 6, 2019
    Rum Ham
    The one on the right has some decent wood furniture. How does it shoot?

They are some solid shooters. These were heavily used Romy kits but were all matching, so the parts are smooth and well worn together. Simple, classic eastern bloc actions and minute-of-beer coaster accuracy.

The guy who put these together has built a half dozen or so AKs for me and does a really superb job.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    I sorta want a PM90
    Years ago there were PM90Ps (Pistols) imported and built by AWS (Asault Wepons Systems) out of Greenwood. They are out of business now but these were virgin PM90 kits built on US receivers with Green Mountain barrels. They even had the wire stock still attached but welded folded. I may or may not know where one is and it's a damn fine little gun. Maybe after the pistol brace BS gets straightened out it may turn back up. Idk. :dunno:

GasTube138

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2023
    Munster
    I'll add something. I mostly shoot/own AK's, they're easily my favorite. This is my milled Yugo Underfolder. It's one of the smoothest and reliable rifles I have. Original barrel too. I recently put some surplus wood on it, but don't have updated pics.

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Deadman's Hollow
    17d26d83570466b2e37868ea2aecbd55.jpg

Transformation complete!

Top Bottom