• ...and so much more!
  • KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    It is by the old garage / refueling station on E. Markland. There is a SOT FFL located there. It is a machine shop i.e. Moonlight Gun Works at 924 Millbrook Lane.

DapperDan

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2016
    Southern Indiana
    Random pickup at a LGS I hadn’t visited in a few years. Ban era Wasr 3. Came with 2 steel mags. It was tapco’d out so I threw on some spare furniture I had laying around. Not sure what I want to do with it quite yet. Hopefully it runs without any issues. Price was more that right so couldn’t leave without it. What’s one more right? IMG_5167.jpeg

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Deadman's Hollow
    8087f36490d786b9ab00c41c976f5780.jpg

WBP 556 Jack. Before I change the outside up. Inside sporting a KNS piston. Mo betta that way.

IUKalash429

Bullet Hose
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 6, 2019
    Rum Ham
    Mine was all over on ejection and the accuracy didn’t line out until I did the adjustable gas piston.

All day banging steel at 1-2-300.

It's definitely gassy. Spits cases about 20+ feet, consistently at the 2 o'clock position. I run KNS pistons in a few AKs and ACEs. May give one a shot for this at some point.

DapperDan

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2016
    Southern Indiana
    Did a quick function test on the new wasr 3. Both steel mags fed just fine, as well as an izmash Bakelite 74 mag. Didn’t have the mags loaded to full capacity, but happy with how it did. I have a boat load of 74 mags, so if a few run reliably, I’ll be happy. Circle 10 556 mags fit ultra tight, almost having to force them to lock in, decided it was best not to try them out. Save those for the arsenal soley

TrueSeanamus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 8, 2021
    Indiana
    Did a quick function test on the new wasr 3. Both steel mags fed just fine, as well as an izmash Bakelite 74 mag. Didn’t have the mags loaded to full capacity, but happy with how it did. I have a boat load of 74 mags, so if a few run reliably, I’ll be happy. Circle 10 556 mags fit ultra tight, almost having to force them to lock in, decided it was best not to try them out. Save those for the arsenal soley
    From what I’ve heard, the Romanian 5.56 guns were designed to use a different than normal magazine. The East German “Weiger” mags to be specific. I’ve read the AC Unity are workable too and they are metal reinforced and not crackhead prices like the circle 10’s are.

Top Bottom