• ...and so much more!
  • pyzik

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2010
    SE MI
    Looks good!

So what do you think of the magpul stock?
    Currently undecided. It seems to lock up solid, fits well and is comfortable.
    However, it's (at elast mine is) EXTREMELY difficult to adjust, it's so tight. I actually tore the stock apart on accident I was pulling so hard to get it to move. It went back together fine.
    It's too early to give it a thumbs up or down.

pyzik

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2010
    SE MI
    Have photos of the rear of it folded? It looks like it has a lot that sticks out even with it folded.
    I just went through all the pics I've taken and I don't have any shots of it from the left while folded... Ha. I'll have to shoot some.

Here are a couple that I do have that are of the stock. I will say it doesn't stick out as far as it looks.

5.56 by Damage Photos, on Flickr

Zhukov Folded by Damage Photos, on Flickr

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    probably not much different than a 103 style poly folder. Hopefully mine will be here Saturday, but more than likely Monday.

TheWabbit

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    In my lair
    I've been thinking of putting that Zhukov folder on my Vepr 54 to make it shorter in storage and the adjustable stock. I would have to shave some of the sides of the wedge to fit the 1.5mm trunnion. Would it survive a 54R?

TheWabbit

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    In my lair
    She's all pinned and ready to go to the range tomorrow.

attachment.php

TheWabbit

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    In my lair
    We didn't shoot as much as I wanted with the rain falling, but I managed a few minutes. Once we got the RPK sighted, she could hit all day. No hiccups or any problems with cycling. The casing looked normal after ejection.

[video=youtube;n-WldicTDZg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-WldicTDZg[/video]

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2015
    Indianapolis
    I'm interested in an AK in the future. I really want to use it with the MAGPUL ZHUKOV furniture but i don't want to spend alot of money on an AK. I was looking at the palmetto state AK's at NRAAM which already had the magpul furniture but what do you think? are WASR-10's any good?

Top Bottom