• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nickman54

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2012
    Can anyone point me in the right direction for a reasonably priced AK? I would like to add the caliber to my collection. Im not an expert on whats good and bad, I just want something that can withstand me beating on it from time to time. I once owned a WASR and it ran fine, got rid of it for an AR and kind of want to get back into the rifle. Thanks

Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    J&G Sales
    Centerfire Systems, Inc. - Your Home For Ammo, Firearms, Magazines, and Gun Accessories
    Welcome - Atlantic Firearms | AR15 & AK47 Rifles

Yugo Ak47's are beast.... 569$ at j&g and i believe these even have the side rail for optics
    if you wanna try a pistol go with the Yugoslavian krinkov m92 J&G sales them for only 549$ These are heavier than other AK pistols and have a 10in barrel. this combination offers supierior acuracy compared to other pistols and is why this is a gun of choice for the SBR crowd ATM and many custop builders such as Krebs and Red jacket
    and dont be confused... these are imported by CAI not build by them. These come out of a Serbian factory and they do great work.

nickman54

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2012
    Thanks for the help folks. Ill take a look at your suggestions and let you know if I have any questions.

Top Bottom