• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cg21

Master
    May 5, 2012
    Ordered this air gun (2 days after shooting one for the first time) it is my first pcp gun anxiously waiting still haven’t decided how I will charge it (pump or compressor) I will figure that out in time though. Sold most of my other guns to fund some real estate stuff so Maybe I will do a pcp collection instead this time.

Anyone have this edge?

cg21

Master
    May 5, 2012
    The cylinder size is only 100cc, which is easy to fill with a hand pump. I would get a Air Venturi MK5 (Hill) pump with dessicant pack.
    I actually got a 4 brothers pump like they sell on Amazon. I got it for $7 so…. I will give it a go.

wahlspyder

Plinker
    Jan 13, 2010
    Believe it or not, they come up used for sale fairly often. I picked up a name brand (can't remember off the top of my head what brand) for $20 from Facebook marketplace

cg21

Master
    May 5, 2012
    Believe it or not, they come up used for sale fairly often. I picked up a name brand (can't remember off the top of my head what brand) for $20 from Facebook marketplace
    Depends what you’re looking for I suppose I was just thinking about looking in the used market for something new

Top Bottom