Advice on a Price (Charter Arms Undercover DAO)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Is NIB $269.99 with $25 shipping a good price on these? These are the newer ones. I'm passively looking for another small .38 special and noticed this the other day. Just looking for :twocents:!

sliptap

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 25, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Here is a website I like to use to spot check prices: https://www.wikiarms.com/guns?q=Charter Arms&sortField=price&sortDirection=asc . That should show most online retailers for various models...click the "show all X offers" button to see each retailer for that specific model.

~$300 seems reasonable given the above, but don't forget to also factor in the FFL transfer fee (usually $20-40 depending on FFL) if purchasing online.

Hope this helps and looking forward to hearing what you end up deciding.

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Here is a website I like to use to spot check prices: https://www.wikiarms.com/guns?q=Charter Arms&sortField=price&sortDirection=asc . That should show most online retailers for various models...click the "show all X offers" button to see each retailer for that specific model.

~$300 seems reasonable given the above, but don't forget to also factor in the FFL transfer fee (usually $20-40 depending on FFL) if purchasing online.

Hope this helps and looking forward to hearing what you end up deciding.
    I thought about the FFL fee, I just left it out. That's a great point though. Thank you!

Top Bottom