WTS: AD ON HOLD 1969 Yugoslavian SKS M59/66 - NUMBERS MATCHING - First Production Year with Ported Brake/Night Sights/Grenade Launcher - Beech Grove

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 76Too

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Dec 9, 2019
    Just Passing Through
    I had to leave town because my step mother passed away. I’ll reopen when I get back from Alabama. I’m visiting my dad for a few weeks. Thanks for understanding.

$700 Cash FIRM - Beech Grove (SE Indy)

Accessories: Leather Sling/Leather Clip Pouch/Oiler and Leather Carry Pouch/Pull Through Cleaning Rope/(10) 10rd Stripper Clips

Attached Features/Accessories: Bayonet/Grenade Launcher Sights/Ported Muzzle Brake/Night Sights

I would classify this as a very shootable collector, and I can almost guarantee you won’t find one this nice with all the included accessories.

Decosmolined by me about 4 or 5 years ago and probably put less than 100rds down range with it total.

It’s functionally flawless and has very few minor scratches in the finish all visible in the photos provided.

This was the first year they were produced with night sights and the ported muzzle break. I don’t believe this rifle ever saw training and likely went straight into the cosmoline tub after being test fired.

I’m locking the thread so I don’t get shooter’d up by the mods ;)

If the post is up and not marked SOLD or SPF, it’s still available. Be kind, please rewind.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
    image.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom