Actors, potential Presidential assassins? MAYBE!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital
    Janet Napolitano, the Secretary of Homeland Security presented an intelligence report stating that Military Veterans are characterized as right-wing extremists. She said there is a potential for them to become right-wing extremists like Timothy McVay.

So then Madame Secretary, should we not also be suspect of ALL actors as potential Presidential assassins?
    You see John Wilkes Booth was a disgruntled actor when he shot Lincoln, just as Timothy McVay was a disgruntled returning U.S. Soldier when he blew up the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City.

I don't think you can make one leap without making the other!
    So I think ALL actors should be included in that insanely ridiculously stupid report, as potential Presidential assassins!

Makes sense to me!

Janet Napolitano calls Veterans "Right-Wing Extremists" | US Political Nonsense

Biography and Images of John Wilkes Booth, Assassin of Abraham Lincoln

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    someone needs to put her in check.... i actually think that is a bit offensive seeings how the soldiers are what have made and kept this country free.

Bisley Man

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Whitestown
    There are no more great actors imo. We used to have Jimmy Stewart (2 Distinguished Flying Crosses,4 Air Medals, 20 bomber missions), and retired James Arness (Bronze Star, Purple Heart at Anzio) These were REAL MEN to whom you could look up to, in real life or their films.The male actors today only like guns in movies to glorify crime and violence. I like very few of them. And like J W Booth, they think their opinions are the only ones that matter.

dman65

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 25, 2008
    Indianapolis
    ARGGGGGGG

This stuff really cranks me off!!!!!

I also swore to defend this country from enemies both foreign and domestic. I don’t think I agreed to an expiration on that oath.
    So unless Mr. Obama or anyone else for that matter decides to take up arms against this country they have no reason to fear me. :xmad:

Smitty506th

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Of course we need to watch out for actors trying to kill the President. Didn't anyone see Zoolander, this stuff is real. If a model can do it an actor sure as hell can.

Top Bottom