• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • trgore

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2013
    South West Indy
    Window dressing. He was not the one who lied in 2012 before Congress that this was not going on. Under the bus you go. Must protect POTUS. Just think the IRS will be going thru your medical records very soon

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    375108_10151512740142740_530041864_n.jpg

tyrajam

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Fishers
    What a joke, this guy became head of the IRS in 2012, this scandal was going on since 2010. Talk about a meaningless gesture!

HenryWallace

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    Who is we?

And why would you think my statement would imply such an opinion?

We implies you and I.

It was a question...

Do 'we' believe that it was one or two guys alone doing this act of extra sensitive information gathering, or do 'we' believe that they are merely skapegoats to a farther outreaching conrtol grid of information in a police state?

You basically stated that he was going to be fired... to me that means that he did wrong.... he alone...

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    We implies you and I.

I don't know what you believe. I can't answer that question.

It was a question...

Do 'we' believe that it was one or two guys alone doing this act of extra sensitive information gathering, or do 'we' believe that they are merely skapegoats to a farther outreaching conrtol grid of information in a police state?

You basically stated that he was going to be fired... to me that means that he did wrong.... he alone...

Well, isn't that cute. ;) This is American politics, baby. Termination ain't just for wrong-doing anymore.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Meh. Nothing has been lost here but one persons position. I doubt he's even unemployed at the moment. He just doesn't occupy that position any longer. He likely stepped down to another government position within the agency that wasn't so public. Government employees are like antibiotic resistant bacteria. Impossible to get rid of, short of nuking the whole system.

Top Bottom