• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • downlinx

Expert
    Rating - 90.9%
    10   1   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Lafayette, IN
    So my boss is a fire and rescue volunteer and has a police/fire scanner in his office and we just over heard that there was an Accidental discharge of a firearm at Four Guns, LLC in Lafayette, In. Couldn't make out if an employeee was shot in the hand or a customer.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    If I had a dollar for All the idiots that I've seen whip their loaded guns out and muzzle people I could be rich. If I also had a dollar for all the idiots I've seen who carry without a round in the chamber (so essentially an unloaded gun) I'd also be rich.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I saw an ID (idiot discharge) at my local outdoor range....

People, when you come back from setting targets, freakin look downrange before turning off the light and opening fire...:ugh:

Luckily nobody was hurt at my range...

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    So my boss is a fire and rescue volunteer and has a police/fire scanner in his office and we just over heard that there was an Accidental discharge of a firearm at Four Guns, LLC in Lafayette, In. Couldn't make out if an employeee was shot in the hand or a customer.

UGH!

I hope no one was hurt badly.
    I hope the offending party (ies) was (were) properly disciplined and counseled.
    I hope they don't overreact and ban carry guns in the store.
    I hope everyone involved and reading this is inspired to renew they adherence to safety and risk management.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    This won't be in the news right now. I heard this over the police scanner.

Possibly it will never be in the news. Anytime this happens the store owner does his best to keep in on the down low and I don't blame them.. REALLY bad publicity, the kind that no one in their right mind would want.
    [FONT=&quot]NRA Life Member[/FONT][FONT=&quot]-- [/FONT][FONT=&quot]GSSF member[/FONT]
    Glock Armorer-M&P Armorer [FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&quot] /[/FONT][FONT=&quot] RSO[/FONT]

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Possibly it will never be in the news. Anytime this happens the store owner does his best to keep in on the down low and I don't blame them.. REALLY bad publicity, the kind that no one in their right mind would want...

True, but once it is called in to the police and if medical care is obtained, the owner doesn't have much control over the story.

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    If I had a dollar for All the idiots that I've seen whip their loaded guns out and muzzle people I could be rich. If I also had a dollar for all the idiots I've seen who carry without a round in the chamber (so essentially an unloaded gun) I'd also be rich.

What are these lies you speak of? Gotta love "can I unholster in here" after they unholster and clear their gun on the display case..... That or they just gotta show you their extra special one of a kind Ruger LC9 that totally looks exactly like the one in the case.

:ugh::ugh:

Top Bottom