• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • longbeard

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 15, 2013
    United States
    ACC USPSA will return this year. Weather permitting there will be a match March 27th. It will remain a morning-of setup with an 11 am start on the 4th Sunday of the month.
    I along with Daniel Hart and Neil Davis will be taking turns at the MD job. We hope to allow others to join the MD ranks as well.

There will be a change in accepting payments. Practiscore will require a credit card payment to register. You may withdraw and get a refund. This will cost 2.9% + .30 which is .85 on a $20 match fee. Quite frankly, I watch most of you shoot more money than this at a single mini-popper in a match. Should the club cancel the match, we will eat the refund fee. Barring technical difficulties, the match will remain open to register via Practiscore until registration closes. We will also have the ability to accept credit cards on the range using a few different secure options. However, using Practiscore is what will be preferred. Cash will be accepted for a few matches to ease this transition, but only if you do not have a credit card.

It will be a bit of a learning process, so please bear with us. Things could change. This makes it easier for us to offer you matches, and we need it to be as easy as possible.

Look for a match announcement soon. I wanted to get this out here before this weekend hit.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    This seems like it will address most difficulties people have with registration, not knowing if they can make it, etc. Well done.

diverjes06

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2010
    GREENWOOD
    Will refunds be available after registration closes, as in, if you find you are unable to come the day of the match? Not cancelation refunds, but individual refunds?

mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    Will refunds be available after registration closes, as in, if you find you are unable to come the day of the match? Not cancelation refunds, but individual refunds?
    Registration will remain open until 10:30am the day of the match. So you have till then to receive a refund minus the fees.

longbeard

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 15, 2013
    United States
    Registration will remain open until 10:30am the day of the match. So you have till then to receive a refund minus the fees.
    Yes. This is the plan. If you do not withdraw using Practiscore you will not get a refund. No refunds outside of a withdrawal will be given. If you just don't show up, you are donating your match fee.

The refund will process via Stripe which is who does the credit card processing for us on Practiscore.

It is entirely possible 10:30 will prove too late. This time may need adjusted as we do this.

Last edited:

76caprice

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 9, 2020
    Franktucky
    So are all the clubs trying to get more Illinois shooters by going to 11am matches??? I hate using cards for this. My.02!!! Nothing like handing over dead presidents to support the clubs.

longbeard

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 15, 2013
    United States
    So are all the clubs trying to get more Illinois shooters by going to 11am matches??? I hate using cards for this. My.02!!! Nothing like handing over dead presidents to support the clubs.
    No we are setting up morning of and need the extra time. Sorry about the cards. I can give you a deposit slip and you can run your $20 to the bank after the match.

Jthenikl

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    Indianapolis
    FYI - I am delaying the March match posting to watch the weather. Let's give it until mid week.
    Hi! New here and to USPSA in indiana. Is the match you're speaking of the March 27th match at AAC? Ive heard there is a classfier match there this weekend but cannot figure out how to sign up as i see the match is closed in practiscore. How can i see or sign up for matches at AAC?

longbeard

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 15, 2013
    United States
    Hi! New here and to USPSA in indiana. Is the match you're speaking of the March 27th match at AAC? Ive heard there is a classfier match there this weekend but cannot figure out how to sign up as i see the match is closed in practiscore. How can i see or sign up for matches at AAC?
    Scroll up on the thread. I am waiting to see what the weather does before opening the match.

Top Bottom