• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • longbeard

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 15, 2013
    United States
    The July USPSA match will be held Sunday the 25th at Atlanta Conservation Club range in Atlanta, Indiana.

NEW FORMAT - SUNDAY SETUP AND SHOOT.
    THE SUCCESS OF THIS DEPENDS ON HELP SETTING UP!

We will begin setting up on Sunday at 8am.
    Registration 10am - 10:45am.
    Shooters meeting 10:45
    Match at 11am

FEES
    $20 per shooter.
    $5.00 Discount for ACC members.
    8 am Setup - Shoot for $10
    RO - Shoot Free

Exact change appreciated. We are happy to make change if we have it, otherwise you will be making a donation to the club.
    With the heat, there will be water out. Please bring your own as well.

YOU MUST ATTEND THE SHOOTERS/SAFETY MEETING TO PARTICIPATE IN THE MATCH. THIS IS CLUB POLICY. NO EXCEPTIONS.
    ACC is a cold range. Please ask for a director or range officer upon arrival if this is your first match at ACC.

https://practiscore.com/in19-acc-uspsa-in19-july-25-2021/register

Stages are posted, but may change.

Classifier: 66-66 IDK Yet, But You'll Just Screw It Up Anyway.

This month's theme: Movie Quotes.

jbizzle3

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Dumb question.....is an MPX-K legal for PCC? It's legally a pistol, with a brace, but I need to get some practice in. If thats a no go, I recall that thigh rig holsters aren't permitted either, is that correct?

Last edited:

IsThatLegal?

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 11, 2017
    Whitestown
    Dumb question.....is an MPX-K legal for PCC? It's legally a pistol, with a brace, but I need to get some practice in. If thats a no go, I recall that thigh rig holsters aren't permitted either, is that correct?

As far as the MPX - See Appendix D8 to the USPSA Rulebook - if it is a brace (and not a stock) then it would not be allowed. Holster restrictions are based on, and vary by, the Division you would be shooting - but are listed in the Appendix sections of the rulebook.

Last edited:

jbizzle3

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2018
    Indianapolis
    As far as the MPX - See Appendix D8 to the USPSA Rulebook - if it is a brace (and not a stock) then it would not be allowed. Holster restrictions are based on, and vary by, the Division you would be shooting - but are listed in the Appendix sections of the rulebook.
    Glock it is then lol

jbizzle3

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2018
    Indianapolis
    If you have any specific gun/equipment questions, just ask and we shoukd be able to get them answered and get you squared away. We want more people to to come shoot and have fun, and to not feel like they cant because of gun/equipment questions.
    Appreciated. I have a Safariland thigh rig with their QLS system, for a Glock 17. It secures to my belt (Ex Umbris Designs) and all the rest of my gear is at belt level, but the holster itself is at mid thigh. If thats a problem, I have a UBL belt slide on the way I can use...but I'm not sure it will get here in time. If that happens and the thigh rig is no-go, I have a slider to go directly on my belt, but thats probably my last choice.

IsThatLegal?

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 11, 2017
    Whitestown
    Appreciated. I have a Safariland thigh rig with their QLS system, for a Glock 17. It secures to my belt (Ex Umbris Designs) and all the rest of my gear is at belt level, but the holster itself is at mid thigh. If thats a problem, I have a UBL belt slide on the way I can use...but I'm not sure it will get here in time. If that happens and the thigh rig is no-go, I have a slider to go directly on my belt, but thats probably my last choice.

The heel of the butt of your glock must be above the top of your belt. Not sure if your thigh rig would comply with that requirement or not.

jbizzle3

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2018
    Indianapolis
    It definitely will not. The slider I have will not fit on my belt. The UBL will not be here in time. I can cobble together something I guess, if it's that big an issue. I don't mind shooting without officially scoring this time, since I have the proper gear on the way. Just wanna get trigger time thats not at SPB

longbeard

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 15, 2013
    United States
    It definitely will not. The slider I have will not fit on my belt. The UBL will not be here in time. I can cobble together something I guess, if it's that big an issue. I don't mind shooting without officially scoring this time, since I have the proper gear on the way. Just wanna get trigger time thats not at SPB
    This type of rig is not legal for safety reasons. If you have any sort of holster that fully covers the trigger guard as a holster should, be it an IWB holster or otherwise, please bring it. If you do not have a holster, we will place you in the sub minor power factor and you will start from a low ready for no score. You will need a pistol bag to transport the gun from stage to stage and be required to bring the bagged pistol to the shooting line where it will be un-bagged to shoot and re-bagged after shooting the stage. Your scores will not be in the results, but you will have some fun and see what it's all about. Mag pouches are advised as well as you will have at least one per stage.

When you come to the range, ask for the MD and I will make sure we get you settled in.

Top Bottom