• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Really... it's the eyes I notice first. Honest. Like this one from when we were visiting the guys in Btown last week.... (I think IUGradStudent wins this round, sorry baby...)

Picture-003.jpg

dvcr8tor

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    I came up today with my son and daughter. Bought some misc. stuff, talked to Scutter01 a little, had a great time. Everyone was very friendly. Heck, they were offering folks pizza if you came in around lunch time like we did!

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I came up today with my son and daughter. Bought some misc. stuff, talked to Scutter01 a little, had a great time. Everyone was very friendly. Heck, they were offering folks pizza if you came in around lunch time like we did!

It was good talking to you guys. How was Ivanhoe's?

DecaturGB

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    I made it in earlier in the day around 9:30 or so. Got to meet Fenway and a few others after purchasing a Ruger LCP and some ammo. I couldn't stay long as I made plans to do some target practice with my new Henry .22LR Octagon barrel, I bought several weeks ago, on a friends farm this afternoon and of course this was great fun even though there was lots of wind.

Fenway great to meet you and like the new hat. My wife told me after we left she liked the Tactical hat better so I may have to order one of those from you sometime.

I hope everyone had safe journeys back home.

dvcr8tor

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    It was good talking to you guys. How was Ivanhoe's?

Ivanhoe's is the bomb! Food is really pretty good. You should have seen the look on my kids face when they saw the menu - 100 varieties of shakes and another 100 for sundaes! Daughter opted for an "Almond Joy" shake and the son a "muddy cubb" - a concoction that included oreo's and gummy bears - he was happy, my stomache turned a bit. :):

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    i didnt get a chance to intruduce myself to as many people as i would have liked. there were so many ingo hats i couldn't remember who i had and had not said hi to. if you were there around lunch i was the guy with hair a little below my sholders.

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    Britton you are guilty! Guilty of convincing me that the xd.40 compact would be too small for me to shoot conmfortably, and agreed that the xd9 would be a good choice. I just wished I had more money to spend today. I know I could have spent ALL of it. :) 42769vette, good to finally meet you as well. I know it was only briefly but good to put a face with the name. I am thinking that when the lowers come in I will be making another trip out and will be buying FAR more than JUST the lowers. Gonna have to make sure britton has what I want though. I TRIED to convince the g/f that a walther 22r would be nice, but hse has her mind set on a S&W M&P breast cancer edition. Hmm....wonder if Britton can get one of those in.....

Greg

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    After a 3 hour drive there, it was worth it! Glad to meet everyone I did, sorry I didnt get to talk with everyone. I hemmed and hawed for about 2 hours trying to figure out if I wanted to buy an XD or not. Ended up with an XD40 compact after playing with it and a G23 for 10 minutes. Also brought home a few lonely AK mags. Love the shop, but like others have said, Im glad its not close to home!! I couldnt afford that!

Charles Church

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Andrews, IN
    DAMNIT!! I really wish i could have came, sounds like everyone had a great time! Guess it's a good thing I didn't go, i would have cleared them out of 7.62x39!

bat54r

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Had a great time and I would like to thank everyone I met for making a noob feel welcome. Picked up the INGO tactical hat and a few boxes of .45, I only wish I had more coin to throw around yesterday. Great store with great people working there.

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    Gotta say, you guys have a great shop up there. Now all you need to do is open another one here in Indy. Came home with a couple AR mags, new case for my AR, t-shirt and a sweet INGO tactical hat! Really cool meeting everyone, we should make it at least an every quarter deal!

RTDoug

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    INGO day

Great shop guys. Managed a few purchases myself.

I had forgotten that I was in that shop back in '94 when I worked in Bluffton.

Great selection!

Now, for a LPK...

Regards

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom