• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    We had a great INGO Day at 21st Century Firearms today. I enjoyed meeting a bunch of INGOers and Dave and the staff at 21st Century have got a great shop! Hope we can do this again soon!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7z0Yf4gi_dM

img0106s.jpg

img0107a.jpg

W9ZEB getting Tactical

img0102w.jpg

W9ZEB cwood Pami James
    img0103amq.jpg

VN Vet with our Flag from Afghanistan! :patriot:

img0114i.jpg

The VanVlymen's were drawing down on anyone who entered the shop

img0134c.jpg

haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    The wife and I made it. Met several really nice people It was nice to meet Fenway, very nice guy. Got the free shirt, bought a hat and gave the donation to Fenway. Bought several AR mags. Somebody grabbed the last Buckmark mag before I got there...:xmad:

Look forward to doing it again sometime.

hotrodtba

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    Ossian
    Was nice to meet all the fellow member. Sorry if I didn't get a chance to meet everybody. We were pretty busy most of the day. Appreciate all the support from the members. Also thanks to Fenway for the INGO tactical hat. It will be my dedicated range hat.

tatters

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    May 27, 2008
    Columbia City
    I got to meet several of the fine board members. My time was a bit limited, but my visit was very fruitful.
    Very busy place and that was nice to see. It's no wonder folks like the place!

Bought the Buckmark I was wanting. No.... I mean the EXACT model I was looking for, and at the fair price I was looking to pay. Thanks again Dave! And thanks again for the shirt. I know from experience that's not a cheap gimme.
    Once again 21st Century Firearms had something I was looking for. I don't buy that many guns at shops but he's 2 for 2.

And to Fenway... Very nice to meet you! Thanks for a great board. I will wear my new hat with pride.

I'm pretty sure I will be back. :D

Last edited:

imprimis5

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    Plainfield, IN
    I may not have bought much, but I had a good time. My dad and I had a few nice chats, and I walked away with my new INGO hat and a few boxes of .45 ACP. Let's do it again. :-P

mikea46996

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac
    DAMN !!!!! Thanks to the lovely economic times we are facing the money I had for the XD I wanted had to be spent to pay my state taxes..... So The pistol is on hold for a short time. I was going to go anyway just for the meet and greet, but woke up in a rather ****** mood. Figured I had better just stay home.

Dave when the lowers come in I want a .40 XD too I will have to start a new toy envelope this payday.

Damn State taxes.... I know they aren't due yet but figured since I did my taxes Friday might as well pay them.

Hope everyone enjoyed themselves.

Hey NWI guys how was the drive??? Time frame???

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    I want to say the g/f and I had a nice time as well. Thank GOD the store is about a 3.5 hour drive away otherwise I would be perpetually broke! I picked up one of the XD9s. I think I might have gotten the last one. I looked at the compact and it was just TOO small for my hands, so I settled for the full size. Picked up some AR mags as well to have with the lowers come in. The drive there wasn't bad. I took the toll road to I-69 and down. I didn't get one of the T-shirts as well. Kinda forgot about it while looking and drooling at all the things I wanted and couldn't afford! LOL

It was nice to finally put faces with names. I wish we could have stayed longer, but we had a family situation come up and had to bugout after only being there a short while. We both (the g/f and I) agreed that the trip was NOT that bad and that the prices were VERY reasonable. In FACT I think I saved a considerable bit MORE than I spent in gas to get there. Can't wait for the NEXT one! britton!! Looking forward to seeing more INGO members both local as well as statewide.

Greg

skyman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Great shop Dave!Thanks again for fixing me up with the Big Dots and free t-shirt.In my favorite color I might add.

KRBushee

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Wells County
    Glad I had time to go this morning, was great meeting a few of the members. David is just a super guy, and has the same kind of people working for him. Glad I met Fenway, and thanks for the hat. Haldir I may have bought that last buckmark mag, lol. Had a great time, just wish I could of stayed longer, and had more money. Thanks for the shirt 21st Century, will wear it with pride, along with my INGO Tactical hat.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Weee! Bought my suppressor today! Thanks for stopping by, everyone! I enjoyed meeting all of you as well.

Britton

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    Wow, I had over 200 shirts and some folks did not get any. I'll have some saved for those that did not get some. Sorry about that.

Glad to meet everyone and hope to see you all soon. Again it was good to put some names with faces.

David.

Last edited:

rmcrob

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2008
    Plainfield
    I posted my AAR in another thread, but I'll just say again how much I enjoyed being at 21st Century Firearms today. Finally met Fenway in the flesh and got to see several other INGOers, some I had met before and some for the first time.

Special thanks to hotrodtba for installing XS Big Dots on my Glock 27 for me. And special thanks to David for opening his shop to the mongol hordes.

I picked up a Kel-Tec P3AT at a very nice price, too, and I will give that to my wife when she works up the courage to take it and use it.

The INGO tactical hat is very nice and now I won't know which INGO hat to wear to the next event.

Thanks, guys. We are very happy we made the trip to Bluffton today.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    it was nice to meet you folks and thanks dave for the great deals and inviting us up. i wish i could have stayed but my father had to leave before he bought that kimber raptor.

hope to see you guys again soon and thanks for the shirt

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I'm not sure I was there when you were. I was in the INGO T-shirt.

I was there around noon.

Heck my friend, I don't notice stuff like that. I couldn't even remember any dresses my wife wore the night before. I guess that is why she is my ex. The one who installed my sites had just finished installing a set on an XD. Was in the back when I hollered out. Had on a black shirt. Had short hair. No glasses. Aroung 30 or so. That is about all I can remember. You need to remember I am an older fart. Not old, but older that the man who installed my sites. There was an older man, closer to my age behind the counter.

Last edited:

hotrodtba

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    Ossian
    I was there around noon.

Heck my friend, I don't notice stuff like that. I couldn't even remember any dresses my wife wore the night before. I guess that is why she is my ex. The one who installed my sites had just finished installing a set on an XD. Was in the back when I hollered out. Had on a black shirt. Had short hair. No glasses. Aroung 30 or so. That is about all I can remember. You need to remember I am an older fart. Not old, but older that the man who installed my sites. There was an older man, closer to my age behind the counter.

I think Dave (Britton) installed your sights. I only did one set on a G27. Dave did all the others today.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    I am not to broke up over it. It will be sad day that 1911 leaves my shop, unless it comes home with me. :)

we got about 2 hr down the road. all the sudden he looks over and says "i screwed up i should have bought that thing." i suggested we turn around but he wasn't going for it. i tried to sell it for ya.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom