AAR: 2010 INGO NFA Alumni Day (Sun 9/19)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Whose butt do I have to kiss the most???VUPD, BigCraig, Shooter????:D

Kr_Treefrog2's. Get in line. And no drooling.
    01d562d70ffb45927ce85cf048818584fe11e600.gif
    :ar15:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Many, many thanks to INGO, the mods, vendors, RO's, lovemywoods and family. Everyone continues to outdo themselves every year!

It was a great bunch of folks to hang out with, let alone all the flying bullets, brass and watermelon parts! Oh, and the food was fantastic too.

BTW - I'm hitting that plate, aren't I?...:rofl:

Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    I almost forgot one...

I'd especially like to thank poison ivy. Not sure when, how, or what I touched, but my right arm is got a little farm going on near my elbow. Glad I could bring a little piece of the weekend home to remember it by...

61643_582710262372_57101355_33517857_8216661_n.jpg

Last edited:

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    I almost forgot one...

I'd especially like to thank poison ivy. Not sure when, how, or what I touched, but my right arm is got a little farm going on near my elbow. Glad I could bring a little piece of the weekend home to remember it by...
    Lol... I hear Benadryl is your friend.

I'm blessed that I inherited my mom's ability to NOT be allergic to poison ivy. She can pull it up with her bare hands like it's any other weed.

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    In case I haven't told you lately, you take some awesome pictures; they seem to get better every year! :yesway:
    Thanks. That makes it all worth it for me. :) I get shy when I see so many other cameras out, but I put a lot of money into all that glass. Someone told me recently that my camera was worth more than her car. Mine, too. Lol :):

40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    THANK YOU DAVE AND FAMILY FOR HOSTING THIS IT WAS AWESOME THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT BROUGHT THE GEAR FOR US TO SHOOT I CANNOT THANK YOU GUYS ENOUGH, FOOD WAS GREAT AND IT WAS NICE TO SEE EVERYONE AGAIN DID ANYONE GET ANY PICS OF ME CLIMBING THE HILL IN MY TRUCK THAT WAS FUN WHAT KIND OF BAKED BEANS WAS THAT IT WAS GOOD THE PAPA WHATEVER WAS REALLY GOOD (IVE NEVER HEARD OF IT TILL NOW) I WANT TO GO FISHING I LOOK FORWARD TO THE NEXT SHOOT AND HOPE I GET LUCKY ENOUGH TO GO NEXT YEAR LOVEMYWOODS AND HIS FAMILY ARE ALWAYS SO WELCOMING THEY TREAT YOU LIKE FAMILY I SHOULD PROLLY RAP THIS UP CUZ I THINK IM RAMBLING ON A LITTLE I CANT WAIT TO SEE EVERYONES PICTURES IM SURE THAT THEY WILL BE POSTING NEW ONES FOR THE NEXT MONTH OR SO I LIVE THE REMIX VIDEO OF BURL KICKING UP DIRT WITH THE M&P AND THINKING HE IS HITTING THE PLATE POOR BURL CAN ANYONE MAKE A AVATAR FROM THE VIDEO WHERE I SHOOT THE WATERMELLON OFF FRANKENSTEINS HEAD AND HE FALLS OFF THE TABLE I THINK THAT WOULD BE COOL LARS'S LITTLE ANIMATED PIC WAS COOL TOO I LIKE CHEESE MY ONLY REGRET IS THAT DURING THE SAFETY MEETING WHEN EVERYONE WAS SAYING SQUIRREL I WISH I WOULD HAVE SAID I HATE SQUIRRELS DID ANYONE GET BANNED YET JUST BECAUSE IT WAS FUNNY I HAD THE ONLY SILVER GUN THERE THE REST WHERE EVIL BLACK GUNS BLINGBLING SUCKA

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    by the looks of some of the pictures, I would say she really likes to shoot full auto AKs. So get one of those. :)
    Lol... that's probably a good assessment. :): We really need a member of the Rice family to chime in here... :):

PS... just remember, her dad and brother like to shoot them, too. ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom