• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

KoopaKGB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    South Bend
    *UPDATE, lower is complete thanks INGO member(s) who have helped me out. Now just need an upper.

I was issued a M16A2 in boot camp. I'm looking to build a M16A2 rifle clone. I need an A2 20in barreled upper assembly (with or without BCG). Looking for a used one in any serviceable condition.

2vaguaa.gif

Last edited:

r.gray87

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Columbus
    Palmetto State is selling an upper package that is close to what you're looking for. It does not have the carry handle, but they sell a mil spec screw on carry handle for about $60....it might be another economical way to go.

KoopaKGB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    South Bend
    I have a complete buttstock assembly. It's a rock river arms

Thanks, a different member on here already helped me out with the buttstock assembly.

Palmetto State is selling an upper package that is close to what you're looking for. It does not have the carry handle, but they sell a mil spec screw on carry handle for about $60....it might be another economical way to go.

Thanks for the tip. I know it seems like a minor issue, but I'm looking for the permanently attached A2 style sight/carry handle to best mimic the A2 style rifle we used at MCRD boot camp. The flat top rifles, those came to us in SOI Camp Pendleton.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom