• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    No matter how funny the video might be (I'm sure we all would appear hobble limping and cursing after being shot in the leg), I don't think it is fair to say that the guy is just a retard and that it could never happen to "me". It could happen to any of us really, but the chances of us posting it on youtube as courageously as he did, are almost nill. I'm sure if it were 100% his fault he wouldn't have posted the video. It was the SERPA holster that largely contributed to the accident, and he wanted to get the word out and prevent other injuries, even knowing it would ruin his career.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    I can't stand that pile of ballistic gel.

I watched a vid of him shooting a longbow indoors, crappy follow through, drops bow arm..............he's an "expert" alright, in his own little world of Pork n Beans.

"Training took over...........called my parents and then 911".

Yeah accidents happen, and sometimes they do to people who deserve them. Too bad thunder thighs didn't have some meat to get that bullet to upset.
    Plowing through whipped cream might have hurt, but not enough to shut him up a yr later.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    No matter how funny the video might be (I'm sure we all would appear hobble limping and cursing after being shot in the leg), I don't think it is fair to say that the guy is just a retard and that it could never happen to "me". It could happen to any of us really, but the chances of us posting it on youtube as courageously as he did, are almost nill. I'm sure if it were 100% his fault he wouldn't have posted the video. It was the SERPA holster that largely contributed to the accident, and he wanted to get the word out and prevent other injuries, even knowing it would ruin his career.

I guess you missed the part where he said he doesn't blame the holster. And contrary to him stating he will be alright, he will never be "alright".

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NWI
    Sorry to anyone offended ,but the grammer lessons get old on any forum.

I'm not offended in the slightest. I have this medical condition where I can't refrain from correcting grammar. :D

I guess you missed the part where he said he doesn't blame the holster. And contrary to him stating he will be alright, he will never be "alright".

He doesn't need to blame the holster for it to be at fault. It's obvious that the retention system contributed to the discharge.

OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    He doesn't need to blame the holster for it to be at fault. It's obvious that the retention system contributed to the discharge.

Sorry hope this was meant as purple because I thought that it was his sausage finger on the trigger that caused him to get shot. He was trying to do a quick draw and shoot from the hip on a target within arms range.

Holster or retention had nothing to do with this at all, it was his booger hook on the trigger before he had a site even remotely close to the target.

RabbleRouser

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 24, 2011
    Mishawaka
    have you seen his other close quarters quickdraw vids, he draws and dumps a mag from literally inches away from the target and misses at least 2 shots that I could see.

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NWI
    Sorry hope this was meant as purple because I thought that it was his sausage finger on the trigger that caused him to get shot. He was trying to do a quick draw and shoot from the hip on a target within arms range.

Holster or retention had nothing to do with this at all, it was his booger hook on the trigger before he had a site even remotely close to the target.

[STRIKE]And why was his finger on the trigger during the draw? Because he was drawing from a Serpa in a hurry. [/STRIKE]

Y'know what, this argument has been done to death. Let's just agree to disagree, and laugh at his speech problems instead.

Top Bottom