• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • uberpeck

Marksman
    Rating - 90.9%
    10   1   0
    Mar 2, 2012
    Indianapolis, IN
    It's becoming clear...the young lad was smoking bacon flavored cigarettes; when he refused- upon request- to give the armed citizen one of his delicacies, the armed citizen became perturbed and proceeded to use available means to extract a smoky-flavored smoke.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Which officer was it? I have ways of finding stuff out.;)

I can't remember for the life of me brother. I know Doug F. saw Chief P. at a town meeting and said "Can I ask you something?" and Chief said "Is it about those kids that came into Rick's being chased by a man with a gun?" Doug kind of looked at him funny and said "No it's something else." and then never got a chance to talk to him again.

Maybe if you KNEW someone "hint" "hint" and could have him call down at the station "hint" "hint" and then call me back and fill me in I could flesh out the story and there would be alot less popcorn being eaten on INGO.

I worry about Expat getting kernals stuck in his teeth. That there causes gingivitis I heard tell...

:D:D

Spazzmodicus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Jeffersonville, IN
    It's more plausible to believe the tattoo guy probably had his hand on his holstered gun when confronting the kid......the kid got pissed and figured he would burn said tattoo dude with the "pulled gun" police call. I'm sure the kids were genuinely alarmed. Who knows.

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    Are you insinuating that INGO should produce a bacon flavored popcorn?!!!

Wait a sec...you mean to tell me that no one on INGO has ever popped popcorn in BACON GREASE?? Man, too darn much microwaving of popcorn going on to suit me.

Once you pop the corn in BACON GREASE you melt a stick of butter and pour it all over the BACON GREASE popped popcorn. Salt (I prefer garlic salt myself) to taste and your in Nirvana!

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    It's more plausible to believe the tattoo guy probably had his hand on his holstered gun when confronting the kid......the kid got pissed and figured he would burn said tattoo dude with the "pulled gun" police call. I'm sure the kids were genuinely alarmed. Who knows.

It's hard to explain but I will try. The young man was genuinely scared. I am not saying that can't be faked but why would it? And when I say the kid seemed to be the type of kid that would not want to talk to the police I mean that. I do not know why the kid would want to get into a "his word versus mine" just to "get" the tatoo parlor guy but anything is possible I just don't know if it fits into "more plausible".

The kid was not pissed at all. He was scared. Scared enough to have to give a statement to an LEO.

MrHawkins

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2013
    I live right here in the area. That's a pretty long run from the skateshop. I haven't been in yet. Do you all not have ammo like everyone else?

Top Bottom