• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    Apparently, tomorrow night on WTHR, their "13 Investigates" section is going to have a report on some "legal for everyone, no limit on purchase, available at many stores" substance that goes boom "that is a threat" and a "homeland security issue."

The first time I saw the commercial, I realized that they were talking about tannerite, even without them saying anything about what the substance was.

It doesn't sound like they're leaning towards tannerite being a good thing.

I did like that they're showing things going boom with it.

PGRChaplain

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Waynedale (FT Wayne)
    You can bet that report will get the public SideWays. I'm too far away to view it but it might be on their website. I hate it when the Media reports on subjects they know nothing about. I have been misquoted several times in Print Media. When it's Audio/Video they just edit out the parts they don't like.

Stang51d

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 25, 2012
    Centerpoint
    Let's go ahead and let the public in on the ammonium nitrate and diesel fuel thing. It's a lot cheaper and easier to get, not to mention you can get in bulk. Maybe we can shut down all of the diesel engines because the fuel may be used the wrong way. Frakin crazy!!!!

popsmoke

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2012
    You know what else is a national security issue? Disarming citizens so that anyone who wants will have a soft target.

Bet they won't be talking about that one, though. Much better to talk about things that go boom. People really upset me sometimes.

popsmoke

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2012
    I just checked on Google. In over ten pages of news results for Tannerite, not one single story was on it being used in the commission of a crime.

Not. One.

People who have the capacity for domestic terrorism don't need exploding targets. This really grinds my gears.

Fireman85

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    It is funny how Americans can let fear run their lives! They want a law against it which only hurts those who use it right. Those who want it illegally are not just going to go in and buy it.

Top Bottom