WTS: A LOT OF STUFF! (Fishing Lures / Stun Gun / Knife / etc.)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Militarypol21

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Noblesville, IN
    Call or Text Me (317.658.3371) if you are interested in any of the following (If I don't answer, please leave a voicemail). You may also PM, but I don't get on here but once a day anymore at most due to being so busy. Thanks!

For Sale:
    3500k 800Type Direct-current ultrahigh voltage Stun Gun
    Price: $35.00 (No-trades / F2F / Shipping available at your cost)
    Location: Noblesville, IN to Avon, IN (and all places in between)

Description: This Stun Gun was purchased approximately 5 months ago and has sat in the safe ever since. I have charged it a few times but never felt the need to carry it. It would be a perfect self defense item for those in your family that just don’t feel the need for carrying a firearm. This packs a punch and I believe is around 1.8 million volts, but do not quote me on that as I don’t remember. The device itself plugs directly into any normal outlet and also comes with a built in flashlight and case.

There are plenty of YouTube videos of people testing this device on others, so feel free to look those up if interested.

20130626_135531_zpsebb70d4b.jpg

20130626_135602_zps497af8ff.jpg

20130626_135617_zpsb4a06a14.jpg

20130626_135410_zps5d3284a8.jpg

20130626_135315_zps0a28e22f.jpg

For Sale: CRKT Knife (with black sheath and black paracord lanyard to wear around you neck)
    Price: $20.00 (No-trades / F2F / Shipping available at your cost)

Description: Doug Ritter's RSK Mk5™ (Ritter Survival Knife) is not a knife you would use all day for normal work tasks. But, based on Doug's philosophy that "if it isn't with you, it can't save you™," it is compact and light enough to fit in almost any small personal survival kit or stash-away location, yet robust enough that it's a knife you can bet your life on™. Doug is the founder of the Equipped To Survive™ web site EQUIPPED TO SURVIVE - Outdoors Gear, Survival Equipment Review & Survival Information and an international authority on survival equipment. The RSK Mk5 is a collaborative effort based on Georgia knifemaker David White's custom Shrewd Survival Knife, itself the result of collaboration with Dr. Andrew Osbourne. Weighing in at less than an ounce, the skeletonized fixed blade sports a 1.75" wide-chord drop-point blade with a high flat grind. The high-carbon steel blade has Doug's preferred stonewashed finish for improved corrosion resistance. The ergonomic curved handle provides a secure and comfortable two-finger grip while a brightly colored nylon cord fob adds additional length and grip. Use it to make fuzz sticks, construct shelter, gut a fish, dress game or for self-defense. Whether it is wilderness or urban survival, the Mk5 will do its part to keep you alive and kicking. Includes a custom-fitted glass filled nylon sheath and a mint-size carrying tin along with Doug's suggestions for building up your own personal survival kit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kz35LyigN-M

20130626_134648_zps86e02b4e.jpg

20130626_134940_zpsc0c79382.jpg

20130626_135011_zpse74b7829.jpg

For Sale: Assortment of Rooster Tails (13 – Total)

Description: These Rooster Tails come in all different sizes. The only reason I am selling these is because I have not been fishing in years and simply do not have the time to go anymore. You will get 13 total Rooster Tails and will be the exact ones in the photo below. Many of them are unused but some have seen not only water but a fishes mouth as well. I came up with the price by figuring each one to be worth approximately $3.00, which comes to $39.00 (so basically, you are getting 2 for free!) Get em’ fast, while the fish are biting!

20130626_154111_zps03871fb5.jpg

For Sale: Assortment of Small Grubs (Approximately 300 total)
    Price: $20.00 (No-trades / F2F / Shipping available at your cost)

Description: These Grubs come in all different sizes / shapes / colors. I counted 200 and then gave up. There are probably between 300 and 400 total just by looking at them, as well as a couple on hooks. Most of these are unused. I will also throw in the container as seen in the photo. The only reason I am selling these is because I have not been fishing in years and simply do not have the time to go anymore. Get em’ fast, while the fish are biting!

20130626_154641_zps6c5f45c1.jpg

For Sale: Assortment of 4” Worms

Description: This is a steal as most of these are approximately $6.00 for a pack of 10. I’m not going to bother counting out how many I have but you will get a decent amount (shown in the photo below). They come in all shapes / colors. The only reason I am selling these is because I have not been fishing in years and simply do not have the time to go anymore. Get em’ fast, while the fish are biting!

20130626_155049_zps82fc0242.jpg

For Sale: Jimmy Houston Rat L’ Traps (4 Total / 3 – signed)
    Price: $15 (No-trades / F2F / Shipping available at your cost)

Description: For sale are 4 Jimmy Houston Rattle Traps. Three of the four have Jimmy Houston’s signature on them. I have so many bates I do not remember if I ever used them but they look brand new (and honestly the fish won’t care!) The only reason I am selling these is because I have not been fishing in years and simply do not have the time to go anymore. Get em’ fast, while the fish are biting!

20130626_155553_zpsa6d9434f.jpg

For Sale: Assortment of Rat L’ Traps (15 Total)
    Price: $50 (No-trades / F2F / Shipping available at your cost)

Description: For sale are an assortment of 15 Rat L’ Traps. Most have not seen water although I have so many lures I can’t tell you what I have used and haven’t. They come in all sorts of colors / sizes / designs (see Photo). The only reason I am selling these is because I have not been fishing in years and simply do not have the time to go anymore. Get em’ fast, while the fish are biting!

20130626_160153_zps35b2ae73.jpg

For Sale: Assortment of Professional Series Crank Baits / Fat Free Shad (28 Total - signed by Bill Dance)
    Price: $100 (No-trades / F2F / Shipping available at your cost)

Description: For sale are an assortment Professional Series Crank Baits / Fat Free Shad. There are 28 total all signed by Bill Dance. Some have seen water as these are my favorite baits but some are still new. They all are in perfect shape and will get the job done! There is an assortment of colors / sizes (See Photo). The only reason I am selling these is because I have not been fishing in years and simply do not have the time to go anymore. Get em’ fast, while the fish are biting!

20130626_160603_zps9d7a5f19.jpg

For Sale: Assortment of Rubber Lizards (12 different types )
    Price: $35 (No-trades / F2F / Shipping available at your cost)

Description: For sale are an assortment Rubber Lizards. There are 12 different types in the box. The box is included. I would guess and say there are 120 – 130 all together. All different sizes / shapes / textures / colors. These have not seen water and are scented. The only reason I am selling these is because I have not been fishing in years and simply do not have the time to go anymore. Get em’ fast, while the fish are biting!

20130626_161009_zps66472397.jpg

For Sale: Assortment of Rubber Lizards (9 different types )
    Price: $25 (No-trades / F2F / Shipping available at your cost)

Description: For sale are an assortment Rubber Lizards. There are 9 different types in the box. The box is included. I would guess and say there are 100 all together. All different sizes / shapes / textures / colors. These have not seen water. The only reason I am selling these is because I have not been fishing in years and simply do not have the time to go anymore. Get em’ fast, while the fish are biting!

20130626_161345_zps252a1725.jpg

For Sale: Assortment of Power Crawdads (11 different types plus some hooks )
    Price: $25 (No-trades / F2F / Shipping available at your cost)

Description: For sale are an assortment Rubber Lizards. There are 11 different types in the box plus some hooks. The box is included. I would guess and say there are 100 all together. All different sizes / shapes / textures / colors. These have not seen water and are scented. The only reason I am selling these is because I have not been fishing in years and simply do not have the time to go anymore. Get em’ fast, while the fish are biting!

20130626_161618_zps1bcbf019.jpg

For Sale: Assortment of Stick Baits (24 total)
    Price: $80 (No-trades / F2F / Shipping available at your cost)

Description: For sale are an assortment of stick baits all in different sizes / shapes / colors (see photo). Most of these are unused. I priced these at approximately $6/each, which totals $144 and I am selling them all for $80. I am also throwing in the box. The only reason I am selling these is because I have not been fishing in years and simply do not have the time to go anymore. Get em’ fast, while the fish are biting!

20130626_161827_zps7c0b2af0.jpg

For Sale: Assortment of Jigs (14 Types / 2 Trailers / 2 Chunk Trailer)
    Price: $75 (No-trades / F2F / Shipping available at your cost)

Description: For sale are an assortment of Jigs (I believe I counted 38 total minus the trailers / chunks) They all come in the bags as seen in the photos as well as two rings. I will show you the container I normally keep them clipped in (but it is up to you if you want it as it is pretty dirty). The Jigs / Bags are clean and are mainly new as I normally do not fish with Jigs. I priced these at $2/each to come up with the total price and then through in the trailers for free! They range of different colors / shapes / sizes. The only reason I am selling these is because I have not been fishing in years and simply do not have the time to go anymore. Get em’ fast, while the fish are biting!

20130626_162425_zps83bd5459.jpg

20130626_162437_zpsdc5b3573.jpg

20130626_162441_zps6048be97.jpg

20130626_162446_zpsd7bfe446.jpg

20130626_162449_zps0d862f91.jpg

20130626_162454_zpsf1ff18d8.jpg

20130626_162459_zpsc7b52d60.jpg

20130626_162503_zpsd86a873d.jpg

20130626_162506_zpsf0d5888d.jpg

20130626_162510_zpsf811ed53.jpg

There will probably be more to come....

:ingo: Thanks for viewing!